What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team list against St Merge Filth

My memory may be hazy, but didn't Morris bring a lot of it on prematurely?

I thought of remember the clubs hand being forced somewhat
Honestly can't remember.
Can't remember yesterday that well lol.

who cares..
JM had some of this crop for some time under his wing.
We should thank him for that.

let's pump these penrith mofos.

island pro

Juniors
Blocker’s a peanut
I genuinely don't think he watches the whole game. A bloke could have dropped 5 passes, but if he scores a try, Blocker goes off "What a fantastic game we've seen tonight from such and such. Such safe hands as he secures the put down."

Might have been a good footy player but shits me to tears as a commentator.

I genuinely don't think he watches the whole game. A bloke could have dropped 5 passes, but if he scores a try, Blocker goes off "What a fantastic game we've seen tonight from such and such. Such safe hands as he secures the put down."

Might have been a good footy player but shits me to tears as a commentator.
He's definitely like that in commentary.
Like wtf have you been watching lol

shadowboxer

First Grade
I'm in Quicksilvers boat.
Less about Fitz and more about treatment of JM.

Life goes on
QS was rabib about it and to honest I can’t blame him, even I don’t agree with him.
The game has enveloped into a business, which is cut throat.
Similar to the club right now making a decision about the future. They will be dammed one way or the other

shadowboxer

First Grade
This was years ago when Bozo, Ray, Brohman was there.
Can't remember if there was some major blow up
Bullying.
Cast of flogs.
At some stage they have all bullied each other and went public about it. I assume that’s the reason they brought in Erin Nolan or whoever

Stake Removed

First Grade
QS was rabib about it and to honest I can’t blame him, even I don’t agree with him.
The game has enveloped into a business, which is cut throat.
Similar to the club right now making a decision about the future. They will be dammed one way or the other
Our club did it better then Tigers who bought in Sheen's to oversee Madge backed him supported him, then sacked him, didn't appoint another coach, but ends up coach himself.
Then says Benji will take over in 2 years with no even assistant coach experience

Frenzy.

Immortal

“Get me a coffee, you ****.”

That’s the alleged remark which incited Steve ‘Blocker’ Roach’s sacking from Sydney radio station 2GB yesterday.

Sources have told The Daily Telegraph that Roach’s comment was directed at producer James Willis, who was helping the Continuous Call Team cover an NRL match between Parramatta and the Bulldogs on Friday, August 15.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I can distinctly remember back years ago driving back from the snow and listening to it on some random station like snow fm.
Hadley was blowing up as he had to work on a Sunday due to simple fact he took the Saturday off for the first time in years and in his absence carnage occurred.
Fulton and Brohman got into a obscene riddled slanging match with it ending in Fulton calling Brohman a fat expletive etc.
One thing comes to mind, some old lady called in to voice her concerns and how upsetting it was…..and Hadley promised her it wouldn’t happen again on his watch.
And he sent her an cd…one of “Ray Hadley presents flog albums “just good time music”
Great listen when going the bully