What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team v Titans - wa wa wee wa!

Meth

Staff member
No, but you're unique. You're so hot for Stacey, you'd sacrifice a season or two to see him in shorts one more time

And by the way, yes, I have become angry over the course of the season- I can't imagine a passionate, diehard fan that hasn't. So the fact that my 'anger' surprises you shows you up for what you apparently are

Yeah, your right. One's loyalty to a team can only be measured by how angry one gets on a internet forum. Perhaps a tirade about Ivan Cleary being a twig, stacey jones being a joke and John Hart being Union scum might earn me my stripes.

Jeez, sorry I even mentioned it.

Micistm

Bench
Lol, oh the fan fighting...you know it's been a bad season when....

Anyhoo, quite looking forward to this week and seeing how they go. At least it's different, SOMETHING different, a bit fresh, bit of youth enthusiasm there.
I don't understand why Issac John was dropped though, thought he'd gone well all things considered. But that's Ives for you, if you are forced to drop some faves, take it out on some newbies as well ;-)
But anyway, yeah, hopefully if nothing else we'll get some entertainment

Lol, oh the fan fighting...you know it's been a bad season when....

you stay out of this fun boy. If me and method man here want to ruffle each others feathers we'll do so, the last thing we need is you casting assertions from your ivory tower.

me too :cool:

be more than one more time my little friend, theres a few rounds left..;-)

You've done the whole 'Dawsons creek fantasy' in your head before haven't you? The one where you're Katie Holmes and Stacey is James Van Der Beek, climbing in through your window for hand relief.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
You've done the whole 'Dawsons creek fantasy' in your head before haven't you? The one where you're Katie Holmes and Stacey is James Van Der Beek, climbing in through your window for hand relief.

You've totally ruined Katie Holmes for me forever, dude. Thanks a lot, ya jerk.

Micistm

Bench
Lol, staying out of it and walking away quickly...
But damn, locked myself out of my Ivory tower

NZ Warrior

First Grade
well, i,m bloody rapt.

That nancy boy hack McKinnon is goneskis !!...

Oh f**k off, Ozbash. We all know Wade isn't there this week, because he didn't want to sit through yet another one of John Hart's f**king puppet shows, where he gets Cleary to dance around and yell stuff.

Good on Wade, I say. He has been one of the very few players, who has been busting his arse for the Warriors. Show him some respect.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Hey what happened to Wado? Heard he was dropped for naughty reasons...who did he spit at?

He turned up late to the team recovery session. Or he's been mixing it with those Queensland fellas and Noxing it the f**k up. He probably stole Pricey's sleeping pills.

Actually, why am I starting that rumour about McKinnon??? It was Ropati, who was Noxing!!!

Meth

Staff member
Oh f**k off, Ozbash. We all know Wade isn't there this week, because he didn't want to sit through yet another one of John Hart's f**king puppet shows, where he gets Cleary to dance around and yell stuff.

Good on Wade, I say. He has been one of the very few players, who has been busting his arse for the Warriors. Show him some respect.

Ozbash is a racist old coot. Have you noticed the players in the Warriors that he doesn't like;

Kemp
Tate
McKinnon
Price
Lillyman
Moon

They all have something in common....