What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team vs NZ Worriers

I have BAD memories of Stacie Jones! Tore us apart. Hopefully This is not the game where he restores the pride in Kiwis Rugby league credentials!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We should lap them.
Teams who change coaches actually don't perform better first up, stats show this.
Already this year Dogs changed coach no win.
Last year when Morris went we appointed Josh Hannay we lost first up.
40 point win for us coming up
Yeah John was the problem, carry on.

chewsta

First Grade
Sj came out firing, mouthing off big time and getting real dirty in tackles. Then Talakai ran over the top of him and SJ went to water after that. There was talk he was getting dropped as well. So glad we did not keep him. No heart at all.

Sj came out firing, mouthing off big time and getting real dirty in tackles. Then Talakai ran over the top of him and SJ went to water after that. There was talk he was getting dropped as well. So glad we did not keep him. No heart at all.
Yep Talakai steam rolled him and shut him down the rest of the game

R-15-3

Juniors
SJ has been criticised from every Tom dick and harry about not running the football for moths.
He hates contact but if it is genuinely his last chance before be dropped he may well try and run, so if we don’t stand back and wait till he passes it as he does 99.9% of the time and have someone put a shot on him he may just not return from the sheds after half time.

txta2

Bench
Thank GIF
If anyone needs a stint at the jets, Katoa should be nervous... real nervous.

txta2

Bench
SJ has been criticised from every Tom dick and harry about not running the football for moths.
He hates contact but if it is genuinely his last chance before be dropped he may well try and run, so if we don’t stand back and wait till he passes it as he does 99.9% of the time and have someone put a shot on him he may just not return from the sheds after half time.
He cant fkn run, hasn't in years since hos injuries

Yeah, but he should be at SOO level by now Fitzgibbon needs to get that out of him
he's good for a dumb ass play no doubt.
and I agree he should be.
that's on him to work harder but I've been impressed with his effort and energy this year.
we've certainly missed it.

chewsta

First Grade
if katoa needs a stint in jets then send mulitalo with him.
statistically very equal this year.
given our lack of depth in the forwards will need to find someone else who can bring 150-200m a game out of our end.

Yep I agree with that. Mulitalo is way too concerned with sledging and carrying on like a f**kwit in tackles. A bit of humble pie would do him some good.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Yep I agree with that. Mulitalo is way too concerned with sledging and carrying on like a f**kwit in tackles. A bit of humble pie would do him some good.
You can do that stuff if you can back it up like Matai did at Eagles.
Mulitalo needs to get basics right first

Stake Removed

First Grade
So stats were out last 18 coaches sacked mid season a grand total of 4 wins first up, looks more and more like a win.
There fullback can't find the tryline this year, sitting at 0.
We have Ramien back he will help.
Fitz will have them pumped.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’d hate if the players read into the stats like so many do - just get out there and play to win.
The wingers, agree with Ronnie - flog antics will get you no where and the other bloke, has a bad game almost Newtown like and the pitchforks are out, if he stinks it up for the next few weeks, I’d be corrected, but the team as a unit has been fairz