What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team vs NZ Worriers

Craigshark

First Grade
Expired license. Club didn’t know about it. Talakai also apparently didn’t realise he had to show up to court today. It’s been adjourned till the 23rd of June and the warrant has been revoked.

Shaun and his mates won’t be happy
well good. I have a soft spot for Kiwis, but it doesn't extend too far... Like not much past the good ones that played for us. Richie Barnett ? Well he was special., Kurt and Dane ? Legends! Tawera? awesome player , Many more... But still want to smash em This Sunday!

well good. I have a soft spot for Kiwis, but it doesn't extend too far... Like not much past the good ones that played for us. Richie Barnett ? Well he was special., Kurt and Dane ? Legends! Tawera? awesome player , Many more... But still want to smash em This Sunday!
Love all the kiwis who play for us and after they retire, just not when playing against us!

R-15-3

Juniors
Hazelton dropped out of 19 Wade in to starting side with Wilton onto the bench.
JC and Tracey 18 &19

island pro

Juniors
Expired license. Club didn’t know about it. Talakai also apparently didn’t realise he had to show up to court today. It’s been adjourned till the 23rd of June and the warrant has been revoked.
Just read that he is free to play this week but will miss 16 and 17 for bringing the game into disrepute.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm going to exercise my prerogative to change my mind on something.

This side is being left behind by youth injections at other clubs. There's a big factor for the modern game that comes with that - speed.

As Jesse Colquhoun has now been extended as a top 30 player get him in there. Leave Hazo in the side somewhere. Start making use of the supposed pathways we have. Although I love having experience in the side this lot look like, as someone else said, plodders. McInnes is filling a hole well but still has ACL hangover and is slow. Fiftita has PCL, ACl, meniscus, arthritis hangover and although an important man for culture and experience is providing too much value add. Tolman is healthy and does a draft horse job. Hunt is a lazy fekk IMO. Graham is running on empty.

Experience got the club a title in 2016. Won't get them an invite in 2022.

I look forward to seeing how Fitz and the team re invent the side for 2023.

Payten and Walters have seen the light. Roosters are where we are now I reckon but have several teenagers already in the side. Penrith, best side and youngest side in the NRL. Bellamy blooded another emerging star last night.

The sides with the most experienced forwards are actualyy getting left behind as their faster heads are not competing with faster legs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
two matches for an expired license? Really?

Seems hard but more likely will be for not reporting which he should have done to be fair.

Cruels his chance at SOO though as he was being mooted again as a benchie to break the game open like the Qld bench did the other night

I'm going to exercise my prerogative to change my mind on something.

This side is being left behind by youth injections at other clubs. There's a big factor for the modern game that comes with that - speed.

As Jesse Colquhoun has now been extended as a top 30 player get him in there. Leave Hazo in the side somewhere. .upposed pathways we have. Although I love having experience in the side this lot look like, as someone else said, plodders. McInnes is filling a hole well but still has ACL hangover and is slow. Fiftita has PCL, ACl, meniscus, arthritis hangover and although an important man for culture and experience is providing too much value add. Tolman is healthy and does a draft horse job. Hunt is a lazy fekk IMO. Graham is running on empty.

Experience got the club a title in 2016. Won't get them an invite in 2022.

I look forward to seeing how Fitz and the team re invent the side for 2023.

Payten and Walters have seen the light. Roosters are where we are now I reckon but have several teenagers already in the side. Penrith, best side and youngest side in the NRL. Bellamy blooded another emerging star last night.

The sides with the most experienced forwards are actualyy getting left behind as their faster heads are not competing with faster legs.
Interesting ! No doubt the game changes . So does that mean sides like sharks need to throw some money at some younger forwards as well ? I know hes got family reasons to want to stay at Titans but you would think young Tino would be getting frustrated at the never ending cycle of Gold Coast never living up to promise.

Latest posts