What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official - Warriors sign Foran

hitman82

Bench
lewis is pakeha also im pretty sure. they can join mannering and hohaia :D
:lol: since when is Hohaia a european new zealander?

Good to hear we have signed some halves depth, but to be honest I am more excited about Heremaia getting a trial run.

Noa

First Grade
Foran is a good signing for you guys. Thought he would come on more this year but with Bellamy commited to Geyer on the bench it was going to be hard for him to get a run ino first grade.

Has looked average at times in NYC but as I wrote on the main board that was dictated by playing behind an average pack.

He is a Cooper Cronk type player so should give you the organising half you have been crying out for.

wittyfan

Referee
What, just keep them to play for the Vulcans? Makes no sense for either side. Best they go to a club that can make better use of them.

If you think Moon and Foran are the ticket to premiership glory then good luck. :lol:

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
lewis is pakeha also im pretty sure. they can join mannering and hohaia :D
Lewis Brown is maori. He played in the Sydney Maori Tournament in 06 and probably 08. Outside chance of playing for NZ maoris this year.

Lance Hohaia – is loosely related to maori royal family. His older bro NZ maori rep, same as his dad I think.

Foran may have maori unsure. Looks like he could have eastern european though. Not the best looking bloke to ever pull on a jersey.

There are sprinkling of good pakeha players in the Auckland Comps - Howick, Northcote and East Coast bays have a few.

Im sure canterbury would have heaps more.