What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Don't count your chickens. To the best of my knowledge the NRL have not met with him and will only do so when the court case (Ayoub, Tandy & Elias) has concluded. He is the only current player who has been sprung betting on a match, which is a no-no. He may well get consideration for co-operating with the fuzz, but it remains to be seen if he will escape any suspension.

Which will not happen this year. The wheels of justice turn very slowly.

boxhead

First Grade
From the tone of that article and what it implies when it talks about the link between Kearney and Murray, it sounds like if Murray keeps improving on his form he will be given a shot in first-grade, which is definitely great news. Without doubt he has the best kicking game of any half we have, and also a very good passing game. If he gets a shot at first-grade and plays with the committment that Loko did (and mind you, Murray is 20-21), I think he will be a huge help to our chances of winning games.

Thanks andrew057 and Gronk for posting the article :) It's great that the guy is doing well now!

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wonder why Fluke's been starting in the 20 jersey for the past few weeks.

As for Murray, he's the one I'm most hopeful about for the future. That said, I'm well aware he might never become a first grader.

eels81236

Bench
I wonder why Fluke's been starting in the 20 jersey for the past few weeks.

As for Murray, he's the one I'm most hopeful about for the future. That said, I'm well aware he might never become a first grader.

I'd want the 20 jersey too. Honoring the great Mike Eden.

Gronk

Staff member
Jono Wright gets one up against his old club

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Tries: M Lett 2, G Warburton 2, J Tia-Kilifi 2, J Wright, S Kasiano
Conversions: B Roberts 6
Penalties:
Drop Goals:

Wentworthville Magpies 12

Tries: A Fluke, P Peletelese
Conversions: A Fluke 2
Penalties: