What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
Not watching the game, but not keen on Murray or Whatuira getting any firsts time.

Hey Bart, just as a matter of interest what did you see about Brad Murray in the trials and the NSW Cup and Bundy Cup games for Wentworthvile that suggests he shouldnt be in firsts?

bartman

Immortal
Hey Bart, just as a matter of interest what did you see about Brad Murray in the trials and the NSW Cup and Bundy Cup games for Wentworthvile that suggests he shouldnt be in firsts?
I didn't see any of Murray, so I'm just talking out of my...

But going from reports of people here who have seen trials and Wenty games this year, he hasn't impressed in the way he might have last year for the Roosters lower grades?

I don't think he's talented enough to rush into the top side for a debut the way we're playing, he's unlikely to make any difference.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think he was injured first game casper-I remember reading it wasnt serious and would be back soon.He missed the bye and last week-Suprised not to see his name this week...Any news Stagger?

Noise

Coach
For those of you who know a bit about junior league and are interested in wenty:

Today i was speaking with Neenan Simpson (bulldogs harold mats and sg ball/knights Toyota cup/ Australian schoolboys) and he has recently signed with Wenty. He had a knee reco over the off season and is back at training and hoping to come off the bench in the next few weeks or so for the magpies while he gets match fitness back. He usually plays fullback but also plays in the halves and is lightning quick (hoping he hasnt lost is speed after the op).

Look out for him and without getting too far ahead another possible potential option in the halves

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
For those of you who know a bit about junior league and are interested in wenty:

Today i was speaking with Neenan Simpson (bulldogs harold mats and sg ball/knights Toyota cup/ Australian schoolboys) and he has recently signed with Wenty. He had a knee reco over the off season and is back at training and hoping to come off the bench in the next few weeks or so for the magpies while he gets match fitness back. He usually plays fullback but also plays in the halves and is lightning quick (hoping he hasnt lost is speed after the op).

Look out for him and without getting too far ahead another possible potential option in the halves

Neenan Simpson Player Profile: http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Knights/259038

mrpwnd

Bench

I remember Neenan, he went to the same school as Idris(LaSalle Catholic College). Very sharp and quick on his feet but last time I saw him he was built like a stick. Could be a good signing.

Noise

Coach
I remember Neenan, he went to the same school as Idris(LaSalle Catholic College). Very sharp and quick on his feet but last time I saw him he was built like a stick. Could be a good signing.

Yep, thats where i work. was coaching his younger brothers team and he came to watch. He has beefed up a little bit since school days but he still could do with an extra few kgs i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts