What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have the feeling Humble will be back next week.Just a hunch.

Looking at the team thou i can see kearney has limited options for first grade.
Still id like to see walker ahead of ETU

parra pete

Referee
Yeah I know.

I just felt like having a whinge anyway.

p.s. Thanks Canberra for keeping us out of last spot.

Looks like I picked the wrong year to jump ship :lol:...still I am happy with the decision.
Too much talent at the Raiders for the team not to improve..Only two wins out of the top eight...and Campo still to come back.
Things come in cycles. Think they are missing Scott Logan..don't think Brett White has been a great buy

parra pete

Referee
I have the feeling Humble will be back next week.Just a hunch.

Looking at the team thou i can see kearney has limited options for first grade.
Still id like to see walker ahead of ETU

Just a hunch, so it wasn't serious then?

Tom Humble....The Bells made me deaf

hunchback.jpg

caylo

Bench
I also have a hunch that Filiga will be back next week from his ankle injury. If he can stay fit and our outside backs still struggle then i think he could be a big chance this year of cementing a spot in the 13

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I also have a hunch that Filiga will be back next week from his ankle injury. If he can stay fit and our outside backs still struggle then i think he could be a big chance this year of cementing a spot in the 13
I hope so. I would like to see him have a good run without any injuries so he's a chance for a shot.

parra pete

Referee

He is somewhat of a myth. Still spending the $600K he got from the Dogs?

The Colonel

Immortal

Is this simply a case of "if we say it for long enough it might happen?" :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol..the guy hasn't played 80 minutes of footy in a year or 2 and when he has it's been at third tier level...fmd! the obsession for him is almost sickening.

parra pete

Referee
lol..the guy hasn't played 80 minutes of footy in a year or 2 and when he has it's been at third tier level...fmd! the obsession for him is almost sickening.

I agree Stagger, the bloke is a myth...What has he EVER done..Give me Mick Lett any day...

caylo

Bench

Well its no worse then the stuff said about humble or murray, he had a very good off season and had he not be injured at the later stages of the off season he may well have started at the beginning of the year.

Loko and Morgan were both promoted and they both have a lot of growing to do. In the current state of our backline any player that can perform is a chance. Now even thou he only player the first half of the NSW cup game before being injured it was quoted he was the most likley of any player to break the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.