What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Spoke to a couple of Jets fans at the ground just then. They said they were very lucky to win as a few forward passes were missed for one of their tries.

They said Mortimer was the worst player in the NRL and after seeing him today he is probably the worst player in the NSW Cup.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Can we get a report on Maitua, Webb, Mortz and Walker?

pretty much out enthused all day...Newtown deserved it.

Maitua: came on and had a really good spell, played on the left edge made a couple of breaks including one from a forward pass that was called back, he then copped a finger in the eye and came later in the second half and didn't get involved as much but the early signs are very good.

Webb: easily our best forward, was extremely competative and played like his life depended on it, I liked his attitude out there.

Morts: at best, very busy! but his execution let him down at times and I can probably give you the same assesment with Mitchell.

Walker: played left centre and tried hard but was well contained did some really stupid things like the play the ball the wrong way which lead to Newtown gaining momentum and eventually scoring, his form didn't excite me.

Stagger eel

Staff member
also, i was very dissapointed with Filiga and I thought he was outplayed by Willie Mataka I think...very good centre who we should look at seriously.

wittyz chick

Coach
Mighty Bundy boys defeated Kingsgrove 28-20 :D after leading 18-10 at halftime

[And nearly giving me a heart attack when Kingsgrove scored twice to lead 20-18]

wittyz chick

Coach
and does ANYONE know where I can find infrormation on A-Grade/Sydney Shield [whatever it's called]

there's nothing in the program and nothing on the nswrl website
can never find a draw and only see them play at Wenty when I turn up early in the hope they're playing before Bundy
for lovers of everything Wenty it can be frustrating!

wittyz chick

Coach
Because I'm bored and can't sleep.
For Bundy
Tries: Troy Adams, Simon Greaves, Henry Raiwailui x2. I missed the one who scored the 2nd last try to put as back in front 22-20
Goals: Jarrad Roberts 4/5

Due to there being no scoreboard or clock at Sefton, we needed to keep score ourselves so I decided to add in the tryscorers too :)

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21303

Wentworthville Magpies (Eels) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (Sharks & Storm)

Sunday 12 June 2011, kickoff 3:00pm; Ringrose Park, Wentworthville

Referee: Chris Sutton; Touch Judges: Jimmy Oliveira and Richard Daizli

Wentworthville: 1. Tom Humble 2. Chris Hicks 3. Troy Savage 4. Karl Filiga 5. Chris Walker 6. Aaron Fluke 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Pele Peletelese 9. Anthony Mitchell 10. Manase Manuokafoa 11. Nathan Armit © 12. Danny Howard 13. Mitch Stanfield

Interchange: 14. Matt Hunt 15. Reni Maitua 16. Valu Nasio 17. Martin Field

Sharks: 1. Ryan Tongia 2. Nathan Stapleton 3. Dean Collis 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Stewart Mills 6. Jason McGrady 7. Tim Smith 8. Troy Thompson 9. Jarred Farlow 10. Johnny Mannah 11. Broderick Wright 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Trent Grubb

Interchange: 14. Andrew Clayton 15. Siosaia Vave 16. Jake Hawkins 17. Kose Lelei 18. Tyrone Viiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts