What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
17 of the 34 players selected for both sides have at one stage played at NRL level, anyone thinking of getting out to game make it this one...

Venue: Ringrose
Time: 3pm
Lunch: Hot chip and gravy roll
beverage of choice: Tooheys New.

The Wenty bundy boys will be playing at 1:15!!

get out to the Rongrose hill Mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tim Smith V Dan Morts - epic battle.

Haynzy, I think Webb could be a late inclusion as well as Matt Ryan...

Parra Pride

Referee
Yeah but where is Billy Rogers ?

Billy Rogers was deemed to good for NRL, so a higher tier of competition was created entitled the "Billy Rogers League" or "BRL" so far the only player good enough to appear in the comp is the man himself, the great Billy Rogers.

Bow_rider

Juniors
I can't believe a team with 2 internationals on the bench would lose to a team decimated by injuries and players going up to first grade. Many of the Newtown team are normally Bundy players. Poor Morts is still struggling and Tom Humble needs to take a back seat sometimes and let the halves do their job. He looks like he is on high powered batteries. If he is picked at fullback he should play like one. IMO Savage was Wenty's best along with Mitchell.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I haven't watched the replay yet but I still think Webby had a red hot go...

you're right Bow, it was very embarresing for the players involved and I hope turn it on against the sharks on sunday infront of a home crowd..

Noise

Coach
Stags,

is webby out of favour with kearney? i know he still carries some mud but every game ive seen him play (trials and nrl) he has been good with the limited minutes he has been given? Do you think he'l b a regular soon with more minutes? i really think we need him to come on when when both fui and timmy are off...

Status
Not open for further replies.