What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
to be honest I have no idea but he couldn't be too much out of favour as he was still part of the 17 against the Dragons.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah, I wouldn't imagine it would be too far away before he does...if he gets some solid minutes on sunday i'd like to think he can figure in the 17 against Manly..

hybrideel

Bench
I can't believe a team with 2 internationals on the bench would lose to a team decimated by injuries and players going up to first grade. Many of the Newtown team are normally Bundy players. Poor Morts is still struggling and Tom Humble needs to take a back seat sometimes and let the halves do their job. He looks like he is on high powered batteries. If he is picked at fullback he should play like one. IMO Savage was Wenty's best along with Mitchell.

So you are saying the fullback plays too much like a 5/8? Is that you Ricky????

natheel

Coach
I hope Webb gets for NRL games thisnyear. Think he is coming along nicely for coming off a calf injury and the more time in went as well the better his fitness will be

8 gone in Bundy Red cup, Mounties 11 Pat Galea strolls over from 10 out to score under the posts.

Goal converted by 3 (Ben McAlpine)

Wenty 0 vs Mounties 6

14 Gone and a backline move sees Mounties dive in to score in the corner. Try scorer was 4 Dave Cahalane.

Goal missed, 3

Wenty 0 vs Mounties 10

Try Wenty 17 Trent Rose

Conversion Successful from Dead in Front 5 Mark Hendy.

Wenty 10 Vs Mounties 20.

Sorry all I am not in a position to see the game clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.