What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
John Korbosi - Norths
Danny Howard - Newtown
Sione Kaffa (sp) - Tonga (cousin of Fui)
T. Kea (Newtiown/Roosters)

have all signed with Wenty..

Stagger eel

Staff member
we can also add.

Mark Hendy - Saints
Adam Shaw - Belrose
Samson Mariner - Campbelltown
Brad Clarke - Central coast
Simon Greaves - ????

Stagger eel

Staff member
He and Weller really took it to the huge side the Dragons had in 2005....

yeah..we had a very small and inexperianced forward pack that day that were missing Oakey and Dan Backo. even our centre at the time (Thomas McGougan) rolled his sleaves up at the time and did the tough stuff up front.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the Wenty Magpies had their last training session tonight before the Chrissy break and my spies tell me it was one of the hardest and toughest sessions that they've ever had..I believe some of the boys even canned a night out on the drink because of it.

well done Sean Le Strange...:clap:

The P Eel

Juniors
the Wenty Magpies had their last training session tonight before the Chrissy break and my spies tell me it was one of the hardest and toughest sessions that they've ever had..I believe some of the boys even canned a night out on the drink because of it.

well done Sean Le Strange...:clap:

Hey Stagger - i have heard similiar stories...The word on the street is that the 1st grade players are concerned with going back to train with Wenty simply because of the head trainer...

Simply the best :BDH:

eelaholic

First Grade
Funny you should say that guys. I heard something similar through the whispers through the grape vines! Move over Billy Johnston, Stranger's in town!!

The Colonel

Immortal
http://www.myfreesport.fr/m/sportdirect.php?q=breve&sport=tous&id=43508

Marty Mitchell -> Toulouse France

Translation for those that don't read much french said:
The Australian player general-purpose Martin Mitchell signed with Toulouse Olympique XIII, which will take part in 2009 in its first season in National League One (D2 English). 23 years old, Mitchell, which can play stations of talonnor, half of fray or half d' opening, chose the Toulouse club then " qu' it was retained in the group of the 28 professionals of l' equip NRL with St-George It Dragons" , to XIII specified. Last season, Martin Mitchell (1,80 m, 89 kg) gained New South Wales Cup (championship of the Wales News of the South, in Australia) with l' equip reserve with Eels de Parramatta (Wentworthville) .AFP

Last edited:

Hellsy

Immortal
Some of our Wenty boys had themselves a great night at PJ's last night, and they have got the moves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my work friends has taken a little shine to Jeremy Latimore.

Sarah is going to spew she went home early, some of her favs were there.

And Nikks, Brod was there too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts