What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calexico

Juniors
Good luck Wenty! I wonder if it takes 104 mins to get a result out of this one. No Horo in the line up so who's kicking the drop goals. :lol::lol:

Calexico

Juniors
:lol: They haven't got chance have they! :lol:

How're you Stagger? Great to have another footy season on us!

Hey I see Maloney's on the bench for the Storm up at Brissy this weekend. It'd be great to see him cement a place in first grade.

Calexico

Juniors
He seems to be in pretty good shape thanks mate. The Devils have had a couple of good wins so far - that's as many as they got all season last year ... bodes well .. x-fingers.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He seems to be in pretty good shape thanks mate. The Devils have had a couple of good wins so far - that's as many as they got all season last year ... bodes well .. x-fingers.

good stuff..make sure you keep us posted on his progress.

Stagger eel

Staff member
score: 34-18

Newtown lead 18-6 at half time and rip got into them at half time and they turned it around for a comfortable win in the end.

best players.

Latimore
Jono Wright 2 tries.played brilliantly.

rambo1

Juniors
score: 34-18

Newtown lead 18-6 at half time and rip got into them at half time and they turned it around for a comfortable win in the end.

best players.

Latimore
Jono Wright 2 tries.played brilliantly.

How did Etu play? Do you think he is better at centre or wing?

Stagger eel

Staff member
How did Etu play? Do you think he is better at centre or wing?

not sure mate, i didn't watch the game but was told that the 2 players mentioned as well as Lulland played well...they also had a young Tongan bloke who came on at hooker and brained them..

not sure of his name.

Nikki

Coach
Went to Newtown last I heard. Dunno if he played on Saturday night tho. We got Danny Howard as a replacement. lol. I may have pointed him out to you guys once or twice. Hope he does well with us.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hmmm.. the name rings a bell, especially the game at Henson last yr, but I can't really remember him

Can't wait for Round 1.. does anyone have the Wenty draw? I had it on my work email but I forgot to forward it to my home email..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts