What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Karlos has scored two tries, where they oppurtunistic or good work? would you know staggs

I'm not sure about the first one as WC missed it but if I get a chance I'll ask about the second.

FT btw, Wenty 23-16.

caylo

Bench
well it looks like Benny and karlos have both performed well in the centres, if benny does reinvent himself he will be a good asset to the club.. thin could be the wake up call he needed and Karlos could be damaging eitherway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well it looks like Benny and karlos have both performed well in the centres, if benny does reinvent himself he will be a good asset to the club.. thin could be the wake up call he needed and Karlos could be damaging eitherway.

it's hard to judge on their performance based on try scoring alone, you'd be better off waiting to see if someone can report on the game later on.

caylo

Bench
it's hard to judge on their performance based on try scoring alone, you'd be better off waiting to see if someone can report on the game later on.

Yes I know, but assuming the tries wont just flukes (which by the score card you can assume they prob wont) it means atleast benny is doing more than he was in first grade.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes I know, but assuming the tries wont just flukes (which by the score card you can assume they prob wont) it means atleast benny is doing more than he was in first grade.

well it's hard to assume anything when all you have is a try and goal scorer.

Hellsy

Immortal
Ben's tries were from him running in and plucking the ball out of the air, one he took from the fullbacks hands and landed in the in-goal. The were good tries.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I was out there yesterday. Good job by both teams. Bundy had a tough win, although the team they played only has 2 wins this year they are better then where they sit on the table. They have pushed a number of teams this season and can cause an upset.

NSW Cup were great again. To hold them to 0 was awesome, 160min without conceding a point. Benny smith was good and horro must be close to a 1st grade call up, he is playing really well at the moment.

For bundy mitch stanfield and brett sargeant were good. For those that want a report on Karlos he was solid again today. No errors, ran the ball strongly and took alot of stopping. His 2 tries were awesome, the first one showed his pace, strength and footwork he ran a beautiful line hit the gap from about 25m out at speed and when one on one with the fullback his strength then showed, running over him.

His 2nd try showed pure strength again, from about 10m out slid through the defence, again one on one with the fullback, who again stood no chance of stopping big karl, and he carried him over the tryline.

A good performance by karl, looks to be getting his fitness back and is playing some good footy. Seems to be enjoying himself out there to which is always good to see.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nice to see my feedback was taken onboard :lol:

Jimmy Grehan had a mighty game at 5/8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts