What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsy

Immortal
Brod Wright is Caylo's understudy, he was not playing today at Wenty.

Never mind Wenty, you have dominated for years now as Wenty/Parra in NSWRL. It's time to let the big boys have a crack at bringing some pride home :D

diab0lik

Juniors
wtf? nswrl's system is bs how come all of a sudden holdsworth can't play in gf but could last week? iirc he scored a dble and set up a few tries against wenty on sunday?

Nikki

Coach
Just got back from Wenty's Presentation night, and the awards were..

Best Forward - Jeremy Latimore
Best Back - Mark Luland
Coaches award - Jimmy Grehan
Clubman of the year - Brendan Oake (I think I have the last two in the right order)

Kenny Sio got Rookie of the year, but I was confused coz they said the recipient couldnt play higher than Bundy Cup, yet Kenny played NSW Cup and Toyota Cup. Maybe I misunderstood.

Cant for the life of me remember the Bundy award winners. Will have a look at my camera in the morning and see if I can match them up. Im sure Brett Sargent got Clubman of the year. And the Capovilla (Brad I think, can never keep up with them) got the 300 games jacket and he and another guy got Life Membership Jackets. Brent Rae-Miller got Best Back.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
This little snippet was hidden in the Luke Burt Warriors thread

Meanwhile, Tim Mortimer, brother of young Eels star Daniel, will train with the Eels' top squad after playing for feeder club Wentworthville this season.
''Tim has been invited to train and I'd be very happy if he joined me next season in first grade,'' Daniel Mortimer said.
The Mortimer clan, who own a winery in the state's Central West, had good reason to celebrate after the grand final despite the result, with their shiraz winning a gold medal at the Orange wine show.

I, for one, love both Tim Mortimer, and their Shiraz. Happy Days!

Nikki

Coach
Hey Ian, this may have been mentioned before, but are you affiliated in any way with Bundy or just got great sources like Stagger?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Established:

Jess's likes: Tim Mortimer in firstgrade, Mortimers Wines

Jess's dislikes: this fkn winky 'i know something you don't know' face ;-)

SPILL THE GOSS OR FEEL MY WRATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts