What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
They better turn up.. We may have beaten Wests 2 weeks ago but they hammered CC up at Morrie Breen..

C'MON WENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

wittyz chick

Coach
Helloooooo all..

Was on facebook [as I have no life] and found out that our game against Wests has been moved from Newtown to Leichhardt.
We now play Sunday at 1:15pm at Leichhardt.

Please win my wonderful Wenty boys :pray:

Nikki

Coach
Alright, Im home and ready to go. Get your game boots on Wenty, you're gunna need em by all reports I got.

diab0lik

Juniors
i got there late so i cant tell you what happened before about the 30min mark. when i arrived wests were kicking the ball to make the score 12-4. after the restart wests kicked the ball and morts (tim that is) missed the catch and wests scored to make it 16-4. lasalo bumped off a couple b4 the break to make it 16-10 at the half. after the break it was pretty much all wenty. wests' defence held pretty strong for about 20 mins before tim sent sio through to make it 16-14. bout 5mins later mitchell kicked a nice 40/20 although we dropped it soon after (i think it was tim). with ten to go horo had a great run through about 4 or 5 to score from about 10m out. sio converted this time to make it 20-16 number 18 for wenty then got binned for the last 5 for offside? i think thats what happened. wests dropped the ball after a restart and wenty score thru oake. sio converts and the game was over.

diab0lik

Juniors
btw i think we play the bulls next week. i wish they'd schedule it b4 friday nights' game as they are feeders for both clubs. although it'd prob disadv wenty with short turn around

Hellsy

Immortal
In saying that though..... luck went their way, and stranger things have happened in finals. So long as they turn up to play next week!!!!

Nikki

Coach
Im gunna say it, and im not gunna be ashamed to say it, if we do not lift our game and have a f**ken look at ourselves and the bloody silly errors that are being made next Sunday will be our last game. In saying that, I'll be at Leichhardt yelling and screaming as per usual.

wittyz chick

Coach
Fulltime.
Wenty 26 - Wests 16.
Tryscorers: Luland, Lasalo, Sio, Horo and Oake.
Goals Sio 3/5

OK I don't know why Kenny was kicking as we had Tau on the field all game and Robbo was on for a lot of it.

Anyway, it was a bad game. We started playing panic football in the FIRST half, couldn't hold the ball, stupid passes, we'd get good field position and then kind of freeze.
Horo I believe has secret desires to be a halfback as he kept kicking :crazy:

Ant Mitchell played one of his BEST games for Wenty, 40/20, good defence and he seemed to be kicking more than O'Grady and some of his kicks were better than O'Grady's.

But in saying that.. if we play like that on Sunday against Bankstown.. we will be slaughtered!!!!!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
Oh and I will take the blame for the headstart Wests got I was sitting on the wrong side. I moved just after Wests scored their last try. The moment I sat down he hit the post with his goal and from then on Wests didn't score a SINGLE point :D

Nikki

Coach
Ok, i've been trying to make heads or tails of this and getting mighty confused. At the moment, NSW Cup have certain players playing that will not be elligible if their NRL team gets knocked out. On Sunday, Wenty are playing the Bankstown (Parra and Dogs). So if one of the NRL teams gets knocked out on Friday, does that automatically make those players have to stand down for the NSW Cup game on Sunday? Hopefully that question made sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts