What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain BF

Juniors
It was a great afternoon out at Ringrose. Sunny weather meant i was able to take my two little girls and wife out to sit on the hill, watch some footy and have a run around. I love Parra stadium, but it was great to have the kids have some freedom to move around.
It was great to see what looked like the whole 1st grade squad as well as captain Cayless there supporting the reserve grade team.
I was a bit dissapointed with Horo. Didn't seem to put in as much as i thought he would with a possible opening in the forwards available this week with Reno possibly out. Also dissapointing as Horo warmed up with the 1st grade team on Saturday night.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
so so...Burty put him in the corner but gee he did look like a kid amongst men

I thought he was ok, solid in his defense, didnt miss a tackle,carried strong and yes Burt did put him over in the 2nd half but it was a nice skip on the outside of the opposition centre to score just the same.NYC coach Spechley stayed to watch and thought he made the step up to play the men pretty good for his 1st appearance, by his tone he has a lot of time for the kid.

Kenny

Juniors
It's not surprising that speechley has a lot of time for Trent Jennings. I built a house last year and Trent worked for the carpenter who built my frame. He was hard working and down to earth. If he translates that attitude to his footy he will go a long way.

Gronk

Staff member
Wentworthville Magpies Vs Windsor Wolves
Ringrose Park, Sunday, April 8
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: David Munro
Broadcast: ALIVEfm 90.5FM (Link available via the www.nswrl.com.au Broadcast page)
Broadcast: Hawkesbury Radio 89.9FM (Link available via the www.nswrl.com.au Broadcast page)

1. Luke Burt
2. Trent Jennings
3. Troy Savage
4. Ryan Morgan
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Jake Mullaney
7. Nathan Smith
8. Shane Shackleton
9. Lancen Joudo
10. Taulima Tautai
11. Pat O’Hanlon
12. Justin Horo
13. Daniel Penese

14. Brendan Waters
15. Matthew Ryan
16. Nathan Armit
17. Danny Howard
21. Brad Lupi
COACH: Brett Cook

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=50132

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I hate it when Wenty are at home the same day Parra are playing. Another Wenty home game i miss out on. Anyone going to watch Wenty?

Bow_rider

Juniors
We had about 11 players from the full time squad. They had 4. This whole thing (first grade and Wenty) is becoming a massive joke. Windsor have had a heap of points scored against them every week this year. We managed one try from a bomb. First grade one try. Sandow was useless and nothing from Wenty to go up. We are f___cked. Today Wenty had no shape, Luke Burt looks scared, and no commitment Anyone got any answers?

strider

Post Whore
We had about 11 players from the full time squad. They had 4. This whole thing (first grade and Wenty) is becoming a massive joke. Windsor have had a heap of points scored against them every week this year. We managed one try from a bomb. First grade one try. Sandow was useless and nothing from Wenty to go up. We are f___cked. Today Wenty had no shape, Luke Burt looks scared, and no commitment Anyone got any answers?

support the sharks :thumn

hindy111

Post Whore
when i was a sperm i had a lot to learn

Maybe thats it we are like a sperm with a lot to learn-cause when i was an egg i didnt have to beg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts