What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
1 Luke Burt
2 Dylon Gilbert
3 Troy Savage
4 Ryan Morgan
5 Jordan Atkins
6 Jake Mullaney
7 Brendan Waters
8 Shane Shackleton
9 Nathan Smith
10 Taulima Tautai
11 Pat O’Hanlon
12 Justin Horo
13 Daniel Penese
14 Lancen Joudo
15 Matthew Ryan
16 Nathan Armit
17 Danny Howard
21 Brad Lupi
Coach: Brett Cook

Clicky

No Trent Jennings here or in the NYC, anyone know if he is injured?

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Clicky

No Trent Jennings here or in the NYC, anyone know if he is injured?

No he has taken an early plea on a head slam charge from the game against Windsor, nothing in it from what i saw. It happened right in front of the ref and was reported by the bald touchy 8 minutes later and he put it on report for the match review committee he has carry over points from
the Warriors game and will miss 2 weeks---sad thought he has performed well playing up with the men.I hope Parra resign him for the future as he is off contract at the end of the year and has a bit of mongrel in him, also Gagan is off contract too.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Gagan is the one to re-sign!!

We will see how he goes as most of his time has been on the end of the line outside Jennings and they have a very good understanding of there roles and responsibilities especially in defense and they both play on the right side...should be kept together and build on that combination.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty provided some good news for us today in both grades.

Wenty 40 Norths 22 state cup

Wenty 34 Kingsgrove 19 Bundy cup

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was told that we bombed about 3 certain tries also...

our best players were Mullaney, Shack, Morgan and Taulima.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I was told that we bombed about 3 certain tries also...

our best players were Mullaney, Shack, Morgan and Taulima.

I gotta be honest, I REALLY want TT back in first grade.

Would be great to see him on the bench instead of McGuire. TT is a big unit these days (110kgs) - very solid in defence, and still moves like a center (a slow one). Give him 15 minutes just to 'rough it up' a bit, surely he can only drop the ball twice in that time?

Still cannot fathom the McGuire playing as a backrower off the bench thing. No idea why he's doing so much central ballplaying and then people are complaining about Sandow not getting enough touches. Odd.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I gotta be honest, I REALLY want TT back in first grade.

Would be great to see him on the bench instead of McGuire. TT is a big unit these days (110kgs) - very solid in defence, and still moves like a center (a slow one). Give him 15 minutes just to 'rough it up' a bit, surely he can only drop the ball twice in that time?

Still cannot fathom the McGuire playing as a backrower off the bench thing. No idea why he's doing so much central ballplaying and then people are complaining about Sandow not getting enough touches. Odd.

T does offer a bit of mongral but Jesus H Christ he's got hands like feet mate...

meanwhile Burt>>>>Maguire

parra pete

Referee
Wentworthville Magpies 40 (T Savage, L Burt, S Shackleton, D Gilbert, J Mullaney, R Morgan, L Joudo tries; L Burt 6 goals) def. North Sydney Bears 22 (G Nichols 2, J Matapuku, C Sills tries; J Hawkins 3 goals).

Juniors
I believe he should give Savage a go, whilst he is at it give Tanginoa from NYC a go ahead of Lasalo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts