What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
As per another thread... congratulations to Vai Toutai and Matthew Eisenhuth on their promotion to NSW Cup!

Wish them and all the others lads the best!

Forty20

First Grade
oh and Chris Sandow...:D

I figured that would get enough enough coverage by itself and I didn't want some positive news to get swept away in all the hub-bub!

Also as you noted elsewhere...Burty is absent, as is Jake Mullaney. Quite a few changes for Wenty this week.

Forty20

First Grade
pp and PP laying down the funnies.

I'd say PP takes this one comfortably.

There is always next time pete.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Can Vai Toutai tackle?

I've seen in NYC that the bloke can run. If he can tackle even a little but, then get him up for the Tiges game the following week!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Can Vai Toutai tackle?

I've seen in NYC that the bloke can run. If he can tackle even a little but, then get him up for the Tiges game the following week!

his defence has been his issue which is probably the reason why Jennings got the knod ahead of him.

Parra Pride

Referee
Can Vai Toutai tackle?

Even if he can't tackle his defence would still be better than Esi's.

#AnyoneCouldDefendBetterThanEsi

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Wenty V Bears game is on now first 15 minutes and wenty have hardly completed a set...no on has impressed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts