What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Lucky you still had some battery left Stagger, i was too busy talking to Pricey and Spag lol. Sandow went well today, Morgan did well with his 3 tries too.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Was sandow restricted in his game, or was he playing the game as he see's it.

What was his defense like????
Didn't look like he was restricted. His defence wasn't bad. Like Stagger said earlier, he was trying some good stuff, and the try that was dissallowed for a forward pass was borderline. Today will have done him good IMO.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Also, I saw Jason Wehbe come back to the bench after halftime with his arm in a sling and it looked as though they had cut his jersey off to look at his shoulder/arm. Not a good sign.

hindy111

Post Whore
So Sandow shacks horo morgan POH play and they cant even win at this level...
No offense but that is disgracefull

Stagger eel

Staff member
Was sandow restricted in his game, or was he playing the game as he see's it.

What was his defense like????

Sandow was given a lot of room to move, he laid a great platform and gave a lot of service to his outside backs, he was let down by a couple of blokes who couldnt hold on to the pill as well..

Sandow is not a defender and never has been, he struggled in that area like he normally does, we just don't have the personal to protect him

natheel

Coach
Sandow was given a lot of room to move, he laid a great platform and gave a lot of service to his outside backs, he was let down by a couple of blokes who couldnt hold on to the pill as well..

Sandow is not a defender and never has been, he struggled in that area like he normally does, we just don't have the personal to protect him

Hopefully SK was watching then. Sandow needs be let to roam

hindy111

Post Whore
there mid table stagger...
Anyhows shows our depth at the moment...
I think some of you have blue and yellow glasses thou.

Stagger eel

Staff member
there mid table stagger...
Anyhows shows our depth at the moment...
I think some of you have blue and yellow glasses thou.

they're a much better side than what the table suggests, them and the dogs are the top 2 sides in the comp and we beat the dogs last week and lost by 4 today..we had Wehebe come off very early in the game and Toutai pulled out also..we fielded 3 NYC players and about 4 Wenty contracted players...with the exception of Sandow and Shack the rest were fringies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts