What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
Well you obviously get off on embarassing yourself. That always makes me feel better.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

You wanna talk about embarrassing, go back and read your last 12-24 months worth of posts. You almost sound geniused.

In fact, do us all a favour and read them, maybe then you will stop dribbling so much shit.

You're the king of verbal diarrhea.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You wanna talk about embarrassing, go back and read your last 12-24 months worth of posts. You almost sound geniused.

In fact, do us all a favour and read them, maybe then you will stop dribbling so much shit.

You're the king of verbal diarrhea.

lol good one mate :lol::lol::lol:

IFR33K

Coach
I much preferred he played tomorrow, if we lose tomorrow there would be hell to pay, I mean that..

If anything, maybe the rest of the team know they have been put on notice.

On a side note, did you hear anything about the cap breach today?????

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
The way Sandow played today makes me believe he has taken being dropped in his stride and made ago of it to show the doubters they are wrong. Good signs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I much preferred he played tomorrow, if we lose tomorrow there would be hell to pay, I mean that..

There would be hell to pay if we lost tomorrow no matter who played.

The fact is, if we lose tomorrow there's nothing to say we would have won with Sandow in the side.

Even without Sandow I'm tipping us at home.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well it is a lower tier comp. What do you expect. I doubt any other teams have many NRL standard players in their teams.

Every club has a 25 man fulltime squad. Any of those blokes not in the NRL side or injured should be playing NSW Cup.

But you're right there shouldn't be many emerging Origin players on big contracts playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts