What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
The live steam link provided by Tizzun now has the VOD (video on demand, for those that are curious) of the match available for viewing.

As with most games where your team posts more than 50 points, it was a good all-round effort but I was impressed with both of our younguns Vai Toutai and Peni Terepo. Good effort from Wenty to give it to both of last years grand finalists in consecutive weeks.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The live steam link provided by Tizzun now has the VOD (video on demand, for those that are curious) of the match available for viewing.

As with most games where your team posts more than 50 points, it was a good all-round effort but I was impressed with both of our younguns Vai Toutai and Peni Terepo. Good effort from Wenty to give it to both of last years grand finalists in consecutive weeks.
Thanks Forty20, loading it up now. :thumb

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
This Kiwi commentary team leaves Ray Warren, Phil Gould, Peter Sterling, Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler, etc, for dead. Love the Maori tongue being used & love the chit chat going on all the time. Nothing like an earthy grassroots commentary team that has not sold out to or confined by big business industry standards and images. Great work boys.

Bow_rider

Juniors
This Kiwi commentary team leaves Ray Warren, Phil Gould, Peter Sterling, Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler, etc, for dead. Love the Maori tongue being used & love the chit chat going on all the time. Nothing like an earthy grassroots commentary team that has not sold out to or confined by big business industry standards and images. Great work boys.
Have to agree with you. These guys were quite gracious when talking about Wenty's performance against their team. They were interesting and never really bagged any of the Vulcans team, just gave constructive criticism. I enjoyed all aspects of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts