What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

Brutus

Referee
So DUI Bec had Victorian parents and there the brainwashing began. Even went to watch local Gold Coast fumbleball. How desperate.

I just wish she followed the lead of her brother Jim and moved to Melbourne where all the Wilson's obviously belong.

Her inbred hatred of all thing RL makes more sense after reading that article.

Brutus

Referee
Ahh no Channel 10 are going on about how AFL was born in Western Sydney. I have never heard so much sh*t in my life.

Greg de Farkwit is talking utter crap. Oh and now they are talking to Kelvin Shrimpboat about it. God these AFL people are f**ktards.

Apparently the bloke who invented AFL had parents that came from Sydney, meanwhile he grew up in Victoriania. Shonky is using this as a reason for Western Sydney people to follow the game.

Last edited:

user_nat

Coach
To be fair they did do a quick summary of the round so far right at the start. (it's only just started here)

To say the first 15 mins is about Fevola is a joke. It's about Clark and that chick.

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Post Whore
I thought that Caroline Wilson went a lot harder about the AFL's lack of action than I thought she would. If anything she was the panelist who refused to let Bingle and her agent's actions detract from fevola's part in all of this.

Rebecca Wilson crapping on about the Bronco's great first game, WTF ? They let a team come back from 24 nil down almost pants them at home.

m0nty

Juniors
Sometimes I think El Diablo is a robot whose only purpose is to read and regurgitate sports media. :)

MsStorm

Bench
I think the show should be extended to 1 hr. when rugby league might get 10 minutes of their time!

ucantseeme

Juniors
They were discussing Michael Clarke being Australian Captain and somehow Matty Johns sex scandal gets mentioned. WTF?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
They were discussing Michael Clarke being Australian Captain and somehow Matty Johns sex scandal gets mentioned. WTF?

The AFL scribe was saying that the Fevola'a part in this is as bad as the plyers involved in the Matty Johns sex scandle and the AFL should treat it as such. Do you get it now ?

Brutus

Referee
Interesting to hear Roy mention a new 40-45,000 seat stadium for the rectangular codes in Blacktown as part of the soccer world cup bid.

Built right next door to the piddly AFL complex out there. This would no doubt piss the AFL off.

elbusto

Coach
Interesting to hear Roy mention a new 40-45,000 seat stadium for the rectangular codes in Blacktown as part of the soccer world cup bid.

Built right next door to the piddly AFL complex out there. This would no doubt piss the AFL off.
Love it - but watch the AFL try to get a piece of it.

Latest posts