What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They've been so bad the last couple of weeks I Had to bring this up again.

Origin week they loaded up the show with AFL people, then expressed their concerns about the biff.

Yesterday brought up Phil Gould's Origin opening speech expressing their concerns about the words "it might get violent".

Discussed whether Origin had a future since Qld have won for 4 years.

On top of that they expressed their bewilderment that the 3 men and a baby St Kilda story really should have made the news at all.
Rebecca Wilson thought it was a joke that it even got that itmade the news, isn't this the same piece of sh*t that made a big issue about the matty Johns drama???? That show is a disgrace.

VictoryFC

Bench
They've been so bad the last couple of weeks I Had to bring this up again.

Origin week they loaded up the show with AFL people, then expressed their concerns about the biff.

Yesterday brought up Phil Gould's Origin opening speech expressing their concerns about the words "it might get violent".

Discussed whether Origin had a future since Qld have won for 4 years.

On top of that they expressed their bewilderment that the 3 men and a baby St Kilda story really should have made the news at all.

Haha, incredible.

babyg

Juniors
Plus they all laughed about NSW government pay for the rights to the GF, basicall saying it was a hand out. No mention of Qld bidding for it.

TheRam

Coach
Umm well here's a thought, maybe if all you dumb suckers that keep tuning in hoping to see a fairer and more balanced show just STOPPED WATCHING ;-), then this pathetic excuse for a sports show would get canned and then just maybe we could get a proper League friendly one instead. Really how hard is it people? Vote with your clicker, it's not so hard.

Hey give it a go, imagine fu*k all NSW & QLD viewers for the remainder of this season, I don't think that it would come back next year do you? At least not without major changers. ;-)

I know this can be extremely hard for some of you, but use the force Luke, and then great things can happen. Don't play their game, we can win this, we are collectively much bigger then they are. We just all have to band together and unite, then we WILL win. Just promise yourself that you will note tune in and mean it.

Last edited:

applesauce

Bench
Umm well here's a thought, maybe if all you dumb suckers that keep tuning in hoping to see a fairer and more balanced show just STOPPED WATCHING ;-), then this pathetic excuse for a sports show would get canned and then just maybe we could get a proper League friendly one instead. Really how hard is it people? Vote with your clicker, it's not so hard.

Hey give it a go, imagine fu*k all NSW & QLD viewers for the remainder of this season, I don't think that it would come back next year do you? At least not without major changers. ;-)

I know this can be extremely hard for some of you, but use the force Luke, and then great things can happen. Don't play their game, we can win this, we are collectively much bigger then they are. We just all have to band together and unite, then we WILL win. Just promise yourself that you will note tune in and mean it.

Hahaha TV ratings aren't built into a TV. A TV is a reciever not a transmitter. People sign up to get a device in their house and the research teams do random phone call surveys in all cities/demographics to see if people turned in. Then this is averaged by the city size etc to get a round about figure.

Unless you are watching it on Foxtel Digital which I guess would be able to work out how many people are watching.

butchmcdick

Post Whore

It's the ABC, they don't give a f**k about ratings

What did I do to deserve Bourbon Bec and Gargoyle Wilson at the same time on a sunday morning.

I swear Bourbs constantly talks of her/his children as proof that something has rooted it.

TheRam

Coach
What did I do to deserve Bourbon Bec and Gargoyle Wilson at the same time on a sunday morning.

I swear Bourbs constantly talks of her/his children as proof that something has rooted it.

Read my previous post buddy, maybe you can cop the hint.

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

mightybears

Bench
At least Caroline Wilson knows what she is on about, Becky has no idea.

It frustrates that the producers of this AFLcentric show continue to use a seriously poor journo representative for our code. We all know why she gets a run with the News Corp types, the only reason the ABC uses her to talk rubbish is because this show is effectively run and controlled by those with a mission statement to promote the 'australian' game.

Of course everytime they want to have a crack at league, there is an Andrew Johns type comment or action to fuel their bias.

Carro was flicking the bean over the impending 4 Corners report on NRL cap rorts.

Drooling and lisping all over the place. She would be counting the days.

applesauce

Bench
It is ironic that the name of the show is an impossible task in the sport it basically is based upon.

Latest posts