What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

They all had sly digs at RL. That Union lady suggesting brown paper bags, hey Georgina or whomever, wasn't it your code of Rugby Union that practiced that for 100 years to bypass having to pay taxes?

Meh, it gets worse week after week, I dunno how, but it does.
Don't watch it. Like i have said before its just a fumbleball love in.

Even worse, they just spouted the typical PC line about the greyhound ban, as you'd expect on the ABC, but when one of them said it's a shot across the bows of thoroughbred and harness racing old Whately moved on very f**king quickly.

Even John Stanley trolling NRL now...

He said it will be interesting to see who gets the biggest crowd this week... State of Origin or Swans v Hawthorn at SCG the next night...

Is he for real?

61,267 for the Origin. 42,314 for the Swannies game tonight (which is actually quite impressive). But as if the Origin was ever going to get numbers below 40k. John Stanley was clearly trolling there,

Impressive tv ratings too for the Origin. Well over 2 million viewers watching the game.

But what will they talk about on the show on Sunday? The so-called "terrible behaviour" of the Blues players walking away when Cam Smith was talking into the mike, of course. And the "fights" during the game. Too much gibberish on Offsiders!

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
They all had sly digs at RL. That Union lady suggesting brown paper bags, hey Georgina or whomever, wasn't it your code of Rugby Union that practiced that for 100 years to bypass having to pay taxes?

Meh, it gets worse week after week, I dunno how, but it does.

I heard her say that on Sunday. Low blow.

How about a segment on the plight of the force, rebels or Brisbane Lions

LESStar58

Referee
Big Nose called the entire Origin series "a poor edition" when discussing the move to Perth in 2019.

I didn't even try to troll him on twitter this time. His rhetoric is so transparent and stupid that it is just laughable.

mozza91

Coach
Big Nose called the entire Origin series "a poor edition" when discussing the move to Perth in 2019.

I didn't even try to troll him on twitter this time. His rhetoric is so transparent and stupid that it is just laughable.
All of the panel members spent a good 5 minutes bagging out every aspect of Origin and then immediately began wrapping some AFL teams performance for the next 5. The word transparent is a very acurate description.
I also had a laugh at Underwood referring to Smith as the most respected Rugby League player in Australia. She has no idea.

All of the panel members spent a good 5 minutes bagging out every aspect of Origin and then immediately began wrapping some AFL teams performance for the next 5. The word transparent is a very acurate description.
I also had a laugh at Underwood referring to Smith as the most respected Rugby League player in Australia. She has no idea.
They are just confirming what we already know and that is Vicky kicky fans have a huge fear of SOO

I only caught their "last comment" section yesterday.

That weather-beaten hag "Carro", finished up with "With the thtate of the Brithbane Lionth, how long until the Queenthland Thtate government thtep in??..."

What is it with the entitlement of these scabby merkins?! No one gives a f**k about the Loins! Pay for your own shit f**ken teams.

Lo and behold on that bald prick Kockie's show Sunrise, a puff-piece on some unrecognisable Loins player with a sick kid. Ploiz.

The level of cynicism in it is of a hilarious South Park standard.

AFL.

All Funding Leveraged.

I only caught their "last comment" section yesterday.

That weather-beaten hag "Carro", finished up with "With the thtate of the Brithbane Lionth, how long until the Queenthland Thtate government thtep in??..."

What is it with the entitlement of these scabby merkins?! No one gives a f**k about the Loins! Pay for your own shit f**ken teams.

Lo and behold on that bald prick Kockie's show Sunrise, a puff-piece on some unrecognisable Loins player with a sick kid. Ploiz.

The level of cynicism in it is of a hilarious South Park standard.

AFL.

All Funding Leveraged.
Aerial ping pong would have gone to the wall years ago if it wasn't for us taxpayers, and Kockie just confirming with his puff piece that the game is more about spin than substance

LESStar58

Referee
I look forward to hearing what they have to say about Hayne. Despite being a great thing for the sport I'm sure they'll find a way to make a negative headline out of it.

Expect the lisping Harpy Caro to bring forward the "NRL culture allowing players to change teams mid season and how the AFL would never allow it to happen" rhetoric.

taipan

Referee
Our Georgina is not a rl fan either,just another ru journo who can't see past the leather patches.She sure made it obvious she has little time for Hayne,which makes me like Hayne more.

She is nothing more than a ru apologist,wouldn't criticise Pulver if he was the devil.The same old fluffy journalist who appears on the Offsiders.
Notice Whately felt so self important with "the AFL will no doubt get 50,000 at ANZ for the local derby",with a smile directed at Roy Masters.
We have an AFL tragic as moderator on the Offsiders, ditto on the Back Page although he pretends to be a Dragon's supporter.
Notice today tucked away,almost hidden from view in the Telecrap,a story about AFL player (Albert Proud)jailed.About a dozen lines ,the story easily missed and conveniently place to do so_Only in AFL.
Get caught on social media and you make front page of the Telecrap.Figures.

LESStar58

Referee
It won't matter if an all Sydney finals gets 50k. Thats pretty much a third of the audience it will get at the ground and on tele.

Roy knows this and doesn't bite.

LESStar58

Referee
John Stanley dropping the hammer on the panel this morning.

When discussing the scheduling of the Storm vs. Cowboys final Stanley suggested that they should break with tradition and have 1 vs 4 on Saturday night not only because it will be up against Geelong vs. Hawthorn at the MCG on the same night but also because Storm vs. Cowboys will have much more interest in Sydney than Swans vs. GWS will.

Also bought attention to the GWS player getting done for drugs and more or less saying that now everyone in Sydney knows him and then drew the comparison between afl and nrl as to why the former is not scrutinized to the extent the latter is. Also pointed out the fact that the Swans get zero traction on 7mate.

Need him and Roy on the panel more often.

Even Hinds was complimentary this morning.

taipan

Referee
John Stanley dropping the hammer on the panel this morning.

When discussing the scheduling of the Storm vs. Cowboys final Stanley suggested that they should break with tradition and have 1 vs 4 on Saturday night not only because it will be up against Geelong vs. Hawthorn at the MCG on the same night but also because Storm vs. Cowboys will have much more interest in Sydney than Swans vs. GWS will.

Also bought attention to the GWS player getting done for drugs and more or less saying that now everyone in Sydney knows him and then drew the comparison between afl and nrl as to why the former is not scrutinized to the extent the latter is. Also pointed out the fact that the Swans get zero traction on 7mate.

Need him and Roy on the panel more often.

Even Hinds was complimentary this morning.

Yeah this morning rl did get a better run.Not of course from Whately.He was fapping over the girls' fumbler match.
Hinds admitted he attended the Storm game,harpo Wilson when she's on, wouldn't know a tackle from a lisp.

They still did the VFL's PR for them by constantly spruiking the women's VFL game (tautology alert), complete with over the top montage (no mention of the women's NRL game last week), related everything about the Storm and NRL finals back to the VFL and spent way more time talking about Fafita than the Victorian druggo. If that's a better than normal treatment of RL it says a lot.

They still did the VFL's PR for them by constantly spruiking the women's VFL game (tautology alert), complete with over the top montage (no mention of the women's NRL game last week), related everything about the Storm and NRL finals back to the VFL and spent way more time talking about Fafita than the Victorian druggo. If that's a better than normal treatment of RL it says a lot.
Like i have said before, its a fumbleball love in.

Latest posts