What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

mongoose

Coach
If there's one thing waleed can't cop I would say it's racism, which seems to be rampant in the fumble ball community. League tends to avoid racial scandals.

LESStar58

Referee
We've also never had one of our high profile players give an impressionable young woman heroin and told her its cocaine..

LESStar58

Referee
Roy was great, but for all the crap people like to give Waleed, I liked how he stuck up for Origin and told off big nose for acting like it was "too commercial" or whatever bullshit he was trying to say. I also like the fact Waleed said he found the game a very "absorbing contest" - given that was a game more for the purists, it shows he has potential as a League man ;) .

Waleed showed up at the Storm vs. Cowboys prelim last year and spoke very well the next morning. Showed he was knowledgeable about the game. I've had a lot more time for him since then.

taipan

Referee
Got to agree Waleed although I disagree with him on a few issues,seems to give rugby league and Origin a fair assessment,showing none of the fumbler bias exhibited by Whately and the Lisper .
He gave a fair assessment of SOO and stated he was enthralled by it,the Lisper looked uncomfortable and Whately stuffed for an answer.:oops:

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Might watch tomorrow could be interesting...

Who remembers a time when Caroline Wilson was the lead afl zealot on that show? The afl could do no wrong. Afl good, league bad. She has been let down this week by her game. Very average leadership on many parts. The afl parade as leaders but fail again when it comes to a hard decision.

Who remembers a time when Caroline Wilson was the lead afl zealot on that show? The afl could do no wrong. Afl good, league bad. She has been let down this week by her game. Very average leadership on many parts. The afl parade as leaders but fail again when it comes to a hard decision.
"The afl parade as leaders" Only in there own small minds.

El Diablo

Post Whore

they'll prolly say it would be worse if you reported on Rugby League

Dodgy

Juniors
There was an episode where Whateley was the only guy on the show. He was still the pansy there.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Going to predict the lead story this Sunday, that awful ex-nrl player Garry jack in public stoush with the wonderful all Australian AFL champion son!

Interesting to see if the shows actually goes there.

LESStar58

Referee
What makes me laugh about the Gary Jack thing is that he was put up on a pedestal to help shine a light on his sin winning a premiership (something he'd never done). As I recall he said Kieran winning an AFL premiership a better achiecment than Jack Snr playing Origin or being part of an undefeated Kangaroo tour in 1986.

Just to clear it up; what was Kieran's go anyway? Was he just not good enough to play first grade rugby league?

drago brelli

Bench
Going to predict the lead story this Sunday, that awful ex-nrl player Garry jack in public stoush with the wonderful all Australian AFL champion son!

Interesting to see if the shows actually goes there.

When I read your post I didn't think they'd go there. That's the job of Ch 9 and 7.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Even John Stanley trolling NRL now...

He said it will be interesting to see who gets the biggest crowd this week... State of Origin or Swans v Hawthorn at SCG the next night...

Is he for real?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
They all had sly digs at RL. That Union lady suggesting brown paper bags, hey Georgina or whomever, wasn't it your code of Rugby Union that practiced that for 100 years to bypass having to pay taxes?

Meh, it gets worse week after week, I dunno how, but it does.

Latest posts