What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok Dykesy, what have you got??

Snoop Shark

First Grade
FMD dykes has nothing! So slow. He should have scored that try that pomm set up for him! Any other half would have walked it in...I was amazed how slow he is

sharknows

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
FMD dykes has nothing! So slow. He should have scored that try that pomm set up for him! Any other half would have walked it in...I was amazed how slow he is

He should have had some support also.

EDGAR44

Juniors
Watts looked sharp and has a fair kick on him.
He also looks like he has a good step on him and some acceleration off the
mark, something our other two halves do not possess.
With experience should be a great prospect.

Quigs

Immortal
Being a non Dykes non Nod - piss em both off - get new young blood bloke.

I was impressed in Watts. He showed enthusiasm and youth. Something we have been lacking.

And I liked the ease in which he did his kicks. Fluently..

And another thing - that bloody religious zealot at fullback, I hope he watch Misi take the pill up. One had Mongrel, one didn't

Arrh anyhow we beat the Stains thats all that matters.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
And another thing - that bloody religious zealot at fullback, I hope he watch Misi take the pill up. One had Mongrel, one didn't

Geez Quigs that bloke wouldn't have played footy in our day. It would be your own team mates that would ask you to leave.
He is a softcokk of the biggest kind.

Snoop Shark said:
On a positive note watts has some length with his kicks and Mitch Brown will be something special!

I agree Mitch should stay in firsts. He can catch, tackle, score tries and take miracle intercpets. Things Fraser Anderson can't do.

I thought Dykes had a poor game.

Latest posts