What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
_Johnsy said:
Fancy that......... you were doing a good enough job for both of us. Didn't your shift start 10 minutes ago at the local shopping centre with Acme Security ?

:lol:

You make me laugh because you're obviously a dickhead with no brain. That has to be the worst joke/insult I've ever read and I've had to read BBSF's and JJ's jokes before.

_Johnsy

Referee
[furrycat] said:
:lol:

You make me laugh because you're obviously a dickhead with no brain. That has to be the worst joke/insult I've ever read and I've had to read BBSF's and JJ's jokes before.

Coming from a kiwi I will take that as a compliment. I did not write it for your amusement, nor was it a sledge. more a gentle tap to Dilmah. Bottom line is who really gives a flying F**k what a kiwi thinks, apart from kiwis and others married to kiwi's.

No-one

[furrycat]

Coach
_Johnsy said:
Coming from a kiwi I will take that as a compliment. I did not write it for your amusement, nor was it a sledge. more a gentle tap to Dilmah. Bottom line is who really gives a flying F**k what a kiwi thinks, apart from kiwis and others married to kiwi's.

No-one

I'm a kiwi!?!? :lol:

I played for the kiwis in the f7s- however, I am not a kiwi.

Therefore, who gives a f**k about what you just posted.

[furrycat]

Coach
No- I just had to reply due to the fact you were so blatantly stupid to assume I'm a Kiwi and based your argument on that. Failing miserably, you've got nothing.

Crawl back into your hole clown.

_Johnsy

Referee
A true keyboard hero hey.

You just had to post a reply after apparently not giving a f**k what I thought.

So long as you believe that furry

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
OK.... so probably not what you all may have wanted, but :p

07-r1-brinql-top.jpg

07-r1-brinql-bot.jpg

07-r1-melwes-top.jpg

07-r1-melwes-bot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts