What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old School Special Effects.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Here is the original clip from the movie

The muses running up the street don't cross over in the Countdown clip and their colour trail is different.

The muses on the beach turn into doves when they run towards each other in the Countdown clip and then when all the muses take off and head to Heaven that scene is different also angle wise.

horrie hastings

First Grade
This is a scene that was cut from the theatrical version of The Towering Inferno and apparently isn't on the deleted scene extras of the special edition DVD or blu ray releases ( i will have to dig out my copies and check later on ) the deleted scene is from about 43 seconds to 1.24 seconds.

I checked my special edition DVD for the deleted scenes and its not in there, the first couple of seconds is where William Holden says Maybe Giddings was right, we should have postponed the party for a month and that where it ends, you don't see where Robert Wagner talks William Holden out of postponing the party.
Still lots of interesting deleted scenes some which explain a few things slightly more and some that were right to cut, in all the extra scenes would have added probably another 15 mins to movie which was already long enough running at 2 hrs 45 mins without the added/deleted scenes.

Mark B

Juniors
I Remember good old Molly interviewing AC/DC back in the day whilst they were on tour in the US. It was obviously well before Angus Young cleaned his act up with the booze and the drugs. Angus was so off his face they had to use subtitles for him. Molly for all his connections and skill had absolutely no control.