What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Meley set for wooden spoon duty

Pistol

Coach
Disco said:
I reckon one of Harrison/Anasta/Flannery we be released at seasons end

i wouldnt release flannery

he has such good utility value

having said that, hope they do and he moves up to brisbane

Inferno

Coach
to play where? Backrows already full with SBW, Ryan and Matuia. Very doubtful he will be selected ahead of anyone there, and I reckon he's had enough of playing in the halves.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ice777 said:
Because they're trying to buy a premiership in the short term. It rarely works.
lol

this from a Storm supporter

how many juniors are in your team??

TGM

Juniors
Trentski said:
:( why do they insist on buying players.

I feel sorry for the Juniors, current players...why don't they harness the talent already present and make them into better players.

The Roosters have juniors? Since when? :p

Ice777

Bench
El Diablo said:
lol

this from a Storm supporter

how many juniors are in your team??

Once again you totally missied the point Einstein. Someone posted that thet=y have plenty of juniors yet still keep signing the big names. Our club isn't steeped in 100 years of history so we have no choice but to buy players. They do hence why i said they're trying to buy a premiership. I would've thought you blatantly obvious and you understood that Dribblo but it would appear i gave you far too much credit. f**k knows why :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ice777 said:
Once again you totally missied the point Einstein. Someone posted that thet=y have plenty of juniors yet still keep signing the big names. Our club isn't steeped in 100 years of history so we have no choice but to buy players. They do hence why i said they're trying to buy a premiership. I would've thought you blatantly obvious and you understood that Dribblo but it would appear i gave you far too much credit. f**k knows why :lol:

they don't have plenty of juniors

you have no idea

innsaneink

Referee
But apparently cause they been around for 100 years they must have juniors, and that why melbourne dont.

Oh thats right, NSW Central Coast

Comic strip logic.

Ice777

Bench
El Diablo said:
they don't have plenty of juniors

you have no idea

A few juniors, plenty of juniors, a sh*tload of juniors. It doesn't matter of dribbly one once again you fail to grasp the point. They have juniors and continue buy the big names in their quest to get them the flag. One of their own supporters actually made the point and i just elaborated on it. Capiche? Meh, of course you don't :lol:

Ice777

Bench
innsaneink said:
But apparently cause they been around for 100 years they must have juniors, and that why melbourne dont.

Oh thats right, NSW Central Coast

Comic strip logic.

Sorry, i forgot to add we're not in a rugby league state where most kids play the game. Just like on the CS and most of NSW so it stands to reason why they'd have juniors and we don't. There you go inky :D

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why wouldn't they buy a big name if it helps them get out of the cellar???

nice to see you changing your tune :lol:

how many juniors did you say Melbourne had??

The Preacher

First Grade
Ice777 said:
A few juniors, plenty of juniors, a sh*tload of juniors. It doesn't matter of dribbly one once again you fail to grasp the point. They have juniors and continue buy the big names in their quest to get them the flag. One of their own supporters actually made the point and i just elaborated on it. Capiche? Meh, of course you don't :lol:

The comp, the premiership, the Telstra cup, anything but the FLAG, Ice !!! Get it out of your system son !!!!!

macavity

Referee
Ice777 said:
their quest to get them the flag.

what is this flag you speak of...

maybe they could go to the supporters store and buy one.

they are used to buying things.

?

*edit - 3rd... :( *

Latest posts