What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HevyDevy

Coach
I was just about to post this.

You know what? It doesn't even surprise me. Nothing surprises me with the Eels anymore. Tragic, tragic club.

t-ba

Post Whore
Wow, he must be solid.

Is this Michael Hagan's fault or something deeper with the club?

fish eel

Immortal
Thanks for the Tip, Sherlock. But as I said, what can we do about it?

Make our displeasure known at how the club has been running this year to the coaching staff and board members via email, phone calls letters etc for starters.

Or, we just sit passively by, and smile.

Suitman

Post Whore
you reckon...

watch this f**ken place erupt....

Too right it will, and why shouldn't it?
That'll just about do me. :x
More money in the cap to sign a quality front rower, it just won't be Ben Hannant, as I just heard he signed with the Bulldogs.

God this club sh*ts me sometimes.

Suity

Make our displeasure known at how the club has been running this year to the coaching staff and board members via email, phone calls letters etc for starters.

Or, we just sit passively by, and smile.

That won't bring Tony back to our club now will it?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Just heard Todd Lowrie Signed an upgraded contract worth 350+ per season for 5 years...

Screw This Hagen is useless the whole club is Useless...

fish eel

Immortal
Arent we not really active in the market because we're upgrading some juniors coming through?

Super work.

Serious question - it has been mentioned before next was an option in our favour for Hagan - True, False or fantasy?

The Colonel

Immortal
I guess all we can do is smile.

Smile?

One of arguably our most talented players from within the club signs with Manly for three years and you want to smile?

F**k me.

The line about not being to keep them all is one thing but letting go a bloke like Tony Williams with hardly a fight is f**king ridiculous and continues to highlight the gross ineptitude that exists within the club at a recruitment level.

John Mannah, Tony Williams and reports that Tim Robinson will leave to go to the Bulldogs.

At this rate without signing any players we will be making up the Top 25 from SG Ball players.

Latest posts