What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xr62nv

Juniors
first john mannah .. now tony williams ..

wuldnt be suprised 2 see another few leave ..

tell me again how we didnt sign him up .. yet manly have enough money to throw at him?

something good better come out of this .. unfortunately doesnt look like it ..

The Engineers Room

First Grade
A player with plenty of potential but I we couldn't offer him a first grade spot for a couple of years. I would have liked to keep him but it isn't the tragedy that everyone will think. He still has a long way to go to be first grade standard. And with that in mind I am glad we didn't throw big money at him.

Y2Eel

First Grade
On Williams for a second he is going to kill his carrer before it begins Manly arent going to get the laziness out of his game...

bradeel

Juniors
I live in Melbourne so i rarely get to see our younger players run around apart from the occasional visit to Parra for a live match or the odd U20s game on Foxtel. Therefore, I consider myself to be one of the least educated (and least hysterical) Parra fans when it comes to the next crop of youngsters.

And I am ROPABLE about this announcement and not only because its my despised Manly that Williams is leaving us for. On the few occasions I have had to watch the U20s, there has been one player that has stood out above the rest and that is T Williams. The Manly release is spot on - he is a future Frank Pritchard. I just cannot fathom how the club could let him go. If the whole damn point of being in business as a football club (apart from winning premierships) is not developing players of this calibre then I simply don't understand what the point is at all.

xr62nv

Juniors
Just heard Todd Lowrie Signed an upgraded contract worth 350+ per season for 5 years...

Screw This Hagen is useless the whole club is Useless...

he's gonna lead us to a premiership .. a lot more potential then williams :sarcasm:

HevyDevy

Coach
This is going to tip Stagger over the edge. Watch for a Columbine-type incident in the next day or two.

MITS, I don't know if you are being so loyal to your club by saying 'Oh well' or if you've just given up. I hope it's the second because the club doesn't need pacifists if it is to improve.

Hmmm ... I have a plan.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Hope all of you who support Wagon staying are pleased with yourselves :clap:.

We don't deserve to win a comp, I hope we win the spoon so the absolute merkins who run this club are all cleaned out.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I cant stand this anymore, i really cant, a great talent like this lost atleast we have f**king todd lowrie etc

Questions need to be asked.

Im f**king upset

Gronk

Staff member
I just hope that Manly played massive overs for him and that we had a legitimate dig for him.

BTW he was probably dirty for not playing FG by now, but he is seriously not ready.

Argh what can you do. Let's hope for our sake that he follows the trend of Parra players going to the dark side of Brookvale and not kick on.

Smile?

One of arguably our most talented players from within the club signs with Manly for three years and you want to smile?

F**k me.

The line about not being to keep them all is one thing but letting go a bloke like Tony Williams with hardly a fight is f**king ridiculous and continues to highlight the gross ineptitude that exists within the club at a recruitment level.

Can you show me where we didn't put in a fight? Just so I can see what your talking about?

El Diablo

Post Whore
maybe the bloke just thought he'd be wasting his talent at Parra and wanted to win a premiership. can't say i'd blame him

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Atleast Brett Finch, Joel Reddy and co are locked up hey?

THIS IS A f**kING DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE f**k CAN SUCH TALENTS SLIP THROUGH OUR FINGERS, AND DONT GIVE ME THIS bullsh*t SALARY CAP sh*t!!

You don't sound too displeased about it Mark?

What an extraordinary reaction tbh.

Suity

Learning to Calm ones emotions is something many supporters of the club could benefit from.

For me, it is just another reason filed away, nothing we can do to change it now, if we lose the other Mannah then it will be another.

Suitman

Post Whore
I guess all we can do is smile.

Thanks for the Tip, Sherlock. But as I said, what can we do about it?

That won't bring Tony back to our club now will it?

Suity.

Change is needed at our club.

Perhaps that change is best brought about by.....smiling

OK, I'll start.................................

:)...............................................

Nope, things still seem the same. :x

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
This is going to tip Stagger over the edge. Watch for a Columbine-type incident in the next day or two.

MITS, I don't know if you are being so loyal to your club by saying 'Oh well' or if you've just given up. I hope it's the second because the club doesn't need pacifists if it is to improve.

Hmmm ... I have a plan.

i'm f**king almost there..I suggest no one make contact with me a for a few days while I cool down...what a f**king joke of a club...

Bring Zappia back now!!!!!!!

Latest posts