What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Can you show me where we didn't put in a fight? Just so I can see what your talking about?

If we had put up a fight the media would have grabbed hold of it by now MITS. Manly taking a Parramatta junior away? Would have been everywhere considering some of the press he has had for the NYC.

But, I forgot we should just smile.

emjaycee

Coach
Obviously losing T Williams to Manly is something we would all rather not have seen happen, however I am with MITS in one way... there is nothing we can do to bring him back for the next 2 years (3rd year of all contracts count for nothing these days). So we may as well smile and wish him luck. :)

However I am also with Fish on this in so much as we need to voice our displeasure to the powers that be. :fist:

How do we best communicate this though?
What is the root cause of the problem?
Does the strength of our junior league mean we will always lose players that we want to keep?
Is it the fault of our coaching staff, or our financial team?

Venting in this forum is one thing, however some constructive ideas on how to stop this might be a better way to help our club?

Suitman

Post Whore
Learning to Calm ones emotions is something many supporters of the club could benefit from.

Mate, the only people who benefit from calm reactions from supporters are those who make the crap decisions.

I want to come around and punch you in the head, just to get you fired up. :)

Suity

This is going to tip Stagger over the edge. Watch for a Columbine-type incident in the next day or two.

MITS, I don't know if you are being so loyal to your club by saying 'Oh well' or if you've just given up. I hope it's the second because the club doesn't need pacifists if it is to improve.

Hmmm ... I have a plan.

Lets just say. I have not given up on this club, I am loyal to this club, but I am not conceding either (the Oh Well Comment). There is a time and a Place for everything.

If we had put up a fight the media would have grabbed hold of it by now MITS. Manly taking a Parramatta junior away? Would have been everywhere considering some of the press he has had for the NYC.

But, I forgot we should just smile.

Sorry mate that is supposition at best and nothing I can use.

Mate, the only people who benefit from calm reactions from supporters are those who make the crap decisions.

I want to come around and punch you in the head, just to get you fired up. :)

Suity

I think that statement is going to be proved incorrect in the extreme some day in the near future.

Avenger

Immortal
Come on guys there is still hope,

Joe G , Lowrie and maybe even Wagon will fill the void in 09.

Morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hagan showed why he won a wooden spoon with the Knights

the only reason the Knights won the comp in 2001 is because Warren Ryan built the team, Hagan just got all the credit.

Fire Hagan NOW!!!

the useless turd

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This club is totally f**ked, here we are thinking of who the vlub will pick up and we lose one of the most promising players at the club. John Mannah,Williams and probably Robbo JR.

Why wouldn't they want to go to another club, being kept out of first grade by players like Wagon,Lowrie and Oake. Hagan has to go, it's taken him less the 18 months to screw this club up.

How the f**k do we offload players, not sign anyone and still lose our promising Juniors. I am so pissed right now, WE ARE THE WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COMP BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Sorry mate that is supposition at best and nothing I can use.

I'm not particularly fussed with what you do with it MITS..... honestly.

You can't possibly sit there with a straight face and honestly belive we would have put up a fight to keep him and it not make the paper.

Latest posts