What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Once a dickhead.....

snickers007

Juniors
I think BJ Leilua's latest antics deserve a bump:
https://7news.com.au/sport/rugby-le...-segment-involving-his-former-coach-c-2356529

Not content with (yet again) losing his cool when his brother cops a big head, BJ has gone on social media after the game and started targeting commentators and the NRL itself.

Gotta be some kind of rules around using social media (or any kind of media) to directly question the integrity of the referees and match review committee.

hrundi99

First Grade
What?? Offensive to who??

Plleeeaasssse. What a joke

I'm what some people might describe as "Woke" but I don't see the issue here.

Off-field player behaviour is an issue but sometimes you should just take comments like this as harmless and think about the intention with which they were stated. Just a bit of fun and there's no victim here.

Ret

Juniors
Young famous man intends on trying to have consensual sex when out tonight.

I dont know Toby Rudolph, Ive never met Toby Rudolph or had any contact with him... I'm sorry, I can't go on.

“Anything will do” is not a comment that dehumanises women? Even calling them “things?”
I’m amazed that everyone can’t see that this is a problem. In fact this whole attitude is a major contributor to the reason that women often feel disrespected, and threatened.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stupid thing to say given whats happening with womens respect and safety right now, but then no one employed a RL player for their intelligence! Apart from that Northies comment he came across as a refreshing bit of character in an otherwise vanilla NRL.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
“Anything will do” is not a comment that dehumanises women? Even calling them “things?”
I’m amazed that everyone can’t see that this is a problem. In fact this whole attitude is a major contributor to the reason that women often feel disrespected, and threatened.

Yeah, me too. I know a lot of people on here are bogans, but if you can't see the harm in basically saying he's going to try and go out and f**k something, nay anything, then it's probably best that you go and visit your local vasectomy expert and do the rest of humanity a favour.

The thousand beers thing I'm not worried about but the woman thing is stupid, and shouldn't be condoned.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
After all the horrendous shit that players in the NRL have done to women, the attempted promotion of Women's Round, and just general disrespect for women, hopefully we can all see how condoning an interview where someone describing the attempt to go out and f**k them in any shape or form is something that is not the right path to go down.

He only got warned too, no sanction. So there's no real need to sook too much.

And please, no one take stupidity to the next level and say 'Oh BuT wHaT iF a WomAn SaiD iT?!?!'

myrrh ken

First Grade
Yeah, me too. I know a lot of people on here are bogans, but if you can't see the harm in basically saying he's going to try and go out and f**k something, nay anything, then it's probably best that you go and visit your local vasectomy expert and do the rest of humanity a favour.

The thousand beers thing I'm not worried about but the woman thing is stupid, and shouldn't be condoned.

Why are you assuming he's talking about women?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Why are you assuming he's talking about women?

Because he was.

Honestly, don't be a f**king idiot and go down the 'oh you assume he means women' path, or the ever more stupid path that I saw on facebook before that said 'why are we assuming he meant women, he could mean beers' which must go down in the hall of fame as one of the dumbest things ever said on the internet.

And if he wasn't referring to women, then I look forward to him coming out and being celebrated as the first openly gay NRL player in the modern era. And seeing you're so woke to not assume he meant women, you'll be very supportive of that - so will I and anyone with any level of intelligence or humanity about them will also celebrate Toby as a gay man in an environment that might not always be homophobic, but is certainly not 100% welcoming of it.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Because he was.

Honestly, don't be a f**king idiot and go down the 'oh you assume he means women' path, or the ever more stupid path that I saw on facebook before that said 'why are we assuming he meant women, he could mean beers' which must go down in the hall of fame as one of the dumbest things ever said on the internet.

And if he wasn't referring to women, then I look forward to him coming out and being celebrated as the first openly gay NRL player in the modern era. And seeing you're so woke to not assume he meant women, you'll be very supportive of that - so will I and anyone with any level of intelligence or humanity about them will also celebrate Toby as a gay man in an environment that might not always be homophobic, but is certainly not 100% welcoming of it.

Are you okay?

You would like to force him out?