What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Day World Cup 2023

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I thought it was pretty polished again tbf not sure what you’re hoping for?

a throw hit Williamson’ thumb
Yeah didn’t really neeed to get out of second gear, and won with plenty of wickets and overs to spare. No need to try and hit everything out of the park chasing 245.

Blair

Coach
Indians are the first to whinge about racism and lack of inclusion, etc, here in Australia. But look at that big crowd in Ahmedabad, not a Pakistani in sight!

I thought it was pretty polished again tbf not sure what you’re hoping for?

a throw hit Williamson’ thumb
To bowel them out and take less than 35 overs to get their total.

Only watched a Kayo of our innings, but Williams seemed to limp occasionally in the field. Might have been the knee brace?

JJ

Immortal
To bowel them out and take less than 35 overs to get their total.

Only watched a Kayo of our innings, but Williams seemed to limp occasionally in the field. Might have been the knee brace?
They’re a decent side especially in these conditions, my opinion and a we did a really good job

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Indians are the first to whinge about racism and lack of inclusion, etc, here in Australia. But look at that big crowd in Ahmedabad, not a Pakistani in sight!
Pakistani players can’t even play in the IPL so good luck to their fans getting a visa to come and watch. I reckon the game between the two in Melbourne had a better atmosphere because you had tons of fans for both sides show up to pack out the stadium.

They’re a decent side especially in these conditions, my opinion and a we did a really good job
I'll admit to not knowing much at all about Bangladesh, I was just hoping we did to them what India just did to Pakistan.

We seem to have 3 soft games in a row.