What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for the Hypocrites

chili pepper

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Wake up Chilli.

There is very little difference between scott & Goldy.
Both are committed professionals, unlike mellars.

Scott has been rank average in every single game for the Sharks. His ex St George coach knows it too.

Where in my post did I state that one was better than the other?

I agree there is little difference but I do think that Scott will become a better player. Thats just my opinion and its not a shot at Goldy.

Unlike you, apparantly from your post, didn't think that Goldy was average in every game he played for us - eg Brisbane at Lang Park 2004 where he carved

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I haven't.
Our half back position is still a problem, as is the centres.
The people involved are merely the "players" in the bad calls the club/coach make.

pogo

Juniors
:roll: lmao.....

yeah been there bring back the human turnstile.

yawn................

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Pogo get some new material hey.
BTW, I wouldn't comment on other sportsmens inabilities if iwere you. I heard your sporting prowess is at best, similar to watching a one armed man clap.
Human turnstyle? vs uncordinated git.
I know which I would prefer to be.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Well -- I am waiting . . . . . does a centre get a pasting? Or was it another grand final winning performance by the team? By the way, I don't blame the centre -- the system is f*cked and the system is owned by ????? C'mon Pogo, McSharkie, Ali, Sutho Spuds etc -- show yourselves for the true football morons you are.

Ummm I said we were going to lose, the side we fielded was sh*t...... and geez wake up to yourselves, apart from the fact that the new style of play isnt just gonna come together immeditately, we are missing both of our centres ffs.... Pommeroy and Vagana, what do you expect when you have a green centre partnered with an experienced winger and a second rower partnered with a slow arse winger!

And as for Goldy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sutho_Sharks said:
Ummm I said we were going to lose, the side we fielded was sh*t...... and geez wake up to yourselves, apart from the fact that the new style of play isnt just gonna come together immeditately, we are missing both of our centres ffs.... Pommeroy and Vagana, what do you expect when you have a green centre partnered with an experienced winger and a second rower partnered with a slow arse winger!

And as for Goldy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's your chance to prove yourself.

What is the new style of play?

What defensive systems are different?

What is different about the offence?

There you go, no abuse, no smartarse comments just a simple chance to exercise your prowess as a watcher and analyst.

beekershark

Bench
PJ said:
Not for me. I'm one who was very happy when he came back from Union but was not upset at all when he left.

Obviously has some talent but for mine could have put in more. I think I said it last year imo there was some attitude problems on his part to go along with poor coaching so seeing him leave for hopefully greener pastures was better for all involved. If he is having a ball in the Uk then I wish him all the best and hopefully he can kick on.

It's the coaches job, and the clubs job to nurture players, weed out any problems, either technical or attitude, and basically get the best on-field performance from their investments possible.

The sharkies obviously didn't do this with Ryan and he is proving he can play very very well elsewhere. That has to be a huge worry has been for a few years. It is one of, if not THE major problem stopping our club winning a GF IMO.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Waiting, waiting, waiting.........

Looks like Potato Head is trying to dodge the question.

Macca

Coach
Considering I was named in the first post in this thread and you weren't Frenzy, that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
F**K OFF YOU SNIPING, HIJACKING, INTERFERING FORUMCOP merkin!

The question is to Sutho_Sharks. Feel free to f**k off and play in your own backyard.

ali

Bench
BeenThere said:
Well -- I am waiting . . . . . does a centre get a pasting? Or was it another grand final winning performance by the team? By the way, I don't blame the centre -- the system is f*cked and the system is owned by ????? C'mon Pogo, McSharkie, Ali, Sutho Spuds etc -- show yourselves for the true football morons you are.

I wasn't happy with Scott's performance. Though after watching him in reserve grade last year I was never that confident he'd make the grade.

Good on McGoldy for going well over there. But we'll see how he is going after 26 rounds.

What exactly is your relationship with Ryan anyway? I'm intrigued! You have to be the most biased poster I've ever come across on any forum? Pm me if you have to?

White Poiner

Coach
Can someone please explain this "f**ked up system" Raper has with the backs, Centres.. Reefy and Frenzy always talk about it..

Latest posts