What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for the Hypocrites

Macca

Coach
Frenzy. said:
F**K OFF YOU SNIPING, HIJACKING, INTERFERING FORUMCOP merkin!

The question is to Sutho_Sharks. Feel free to f**k off and play in your own backyard.

I was replying to Been There. You assumed I was talking to you. Feel free to pull your head in now.

BeenThere

Juniors
ali said:
I wasn't happy with Scott's performance. Though after watching him in reserve grade last year I was never that confident he'd make the grade.

Good on McGoldy for going well over there. But we'll see how he is going after 26 rounds.

What exactly is your relationship with Ryan anyway? I'm intrigued! You have to be the most biased poster I've ever come across on any forum? Pm me if you have to?
Read my post again and you will see that I do not attribute blame to a player -- just challenge nif nufs to be consistent -- that is biased?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Been There last posted 18 posts ago. You didn't specify who you were replying to. So you my friend may feel free to pull your own head in.

You can stop playing hall monitor too.

Macca

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Been There last posted 18 posts ago. You didn't specify who you were replying to. So you my friend may feel free to pull your own head in.

You can stop playing hall monitor too.

Isn't it ironic that you are monitoring my monitoring?

As for not specifying on who I was replying to, if you hadn't made the error of assuming I was talking to you it wouldn't be a problem.

Now show me your hall pass!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
well I have.
many occassions. seen many chronics.
so i am at a loss then, to what makes you the most parnoid person I have seen outside of a clinic.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
oh yeah sure!!!!

you are 1 paranoid android me thinks.

maybe you should smoke pott. May have the reverse effect.

There are many issues that the learned mr Frenzy & I dont agree with.

Same King, Same K same many other things.

you are seeing something that is not here.

doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo

Macca

Coach
I am sure you disagree with each other on some things just not on the forum for people to see ay Reefer?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Ohhhhhhhh.
so we don't agree to agree & gang up on you, we go out of our way not to detract.
it is all so clear now.

doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo

Latest posts