What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for the Hypocrites

beekershark

Bench
I remember sitting at ANZ stadium once yelling that Rat was over rated all day long for a laugh, even bronco fans wanted to throw sh*t at me and disagree after 15 minutes of it :)

I found it amusing anyway ;)

beekershark

Bench
I must admit though, I did think he was past it, and reckon he was over rated at present, and last year based on form shown ( lockyer of course) But the little bugger certainly made me look a fool last weekend, and he;s the type of player that once he finds that magic touch, seems to keep it and probably will now until rep time, will kill it at test and origin level, and go out of the NRL at the level he peaked at in his career. Elite.

I don't mind getting it wrong, but there aint any splinters in my ass from the fence :)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The lowest level you can get to is to snipe others posts from obscurity or grey areas.
Fence sitting.

Even Bongo is higher than that.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Frenzy's Double Standards said:
One must wonder then what you are basing your vigorous opinions on then mustn't one.

Well for starters I havent had a 'vigorous opinion' on anything really, about the only things Ive really commented on are that Simmons has been going ok (When I did watch parts of the game I obviously focused on him), and that its only early days so things will improve (Which you dont have to watch the game to conclude) and that our new style will take time to perfect (Which once again has been mentioned in the media by players and officials many times). On top of this I have read every review possible of the games. One must truly wonder why you didnt place into question Reefys opinion when he hadnt seen the game musnt one :roll:

Reefy the Hypocrite said:
So you haven't seen the games you dumb arrsse!!!

Well I will forgive you for not being able to read on this occasion because I know your battling dyslexia and tunnel vision.... but I did state I had seen chunks of the game.... unlike yourself hypocrite :^o.... and I have kept my opinions relatively modest - NOTE you moron, have I really gone out of a limb and said Simmons is great etc? No, because I havent seen the full story... dumb sh*t! You use to have much more flair in arguments Reefy, you've lost it champ.... the medication weighing you down? Or is it because your head is so far planted up your arse!

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Blacktip Dyslexia said:
You have seen highlight chunks.

Honestly mate, is the dyslexia getting worse? Medication not working now?

Sutho_Sharks said:
I have a mate who taped both games.... Ive seen small amounts of each

I cant take them home to watch the lot cos Ive only got a DVD player, and I cant watch 80mins of footy at a Tigers supporting house..... so I watched as much as I could..... not just highlights :roll:

Dyslexic genius said:
You are a goose!

Hmmm it would seem you are sir.

Im going to leave this thread now, my point has been conclusively expressed.... your geniused.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Spuddies_All_The_Way said:
One must truly wonder why you didnt place into question Reefys opinion when he hadnt seen the game musnt one

Because he came out and said so and didn't comment on the actual game till he'd seen it. Go back and look.

That's all fine though. Just wanted it out in the open that you are forming opinions and rebuking others without having seen the games.

Doesn't cast you in a good light really.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I never ever wanted to hit somebody as much as him.
Not because I don't like him, it's just people that dumb, should have the f*ck punched out of them!

CSSC should dress Nukkle up in one of bongos outfits, tie his ankles together & put a big red button on his nose.
we then put him in the middle of beer hill & have occy straps set up to elevate him , should he tilt or fall.
then everytime Simmons f*cks up, beer hill can just all take turns at smashing him one in the nose.

Sort of like those old bongo punching clowns thingys.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Frenzy said:
Because he came out and said so and didn't comment on the actual game till he'd seen it. Go back and look.

That's all fine though. Just wanted it out in the open that you are forming opinions and rebuking others without having seen the games.

Doesn't cast you in a good light really.

Talking sh*t again are we? I havent been going around rebuking others over things I dont know! Like I said before my dyslexic friend, I have kept my opinions relatively modest beacuse I havent seen the whole game, unlike Reefy though I have seen parts of it, so I can still form an opinion. It doesnt cast anything upon me for these reasons.

Blacktip Coward said:
CSSC should dress Nukkle up in one of bongos outfits, tie his ankles together & put a big red button on his nose.
we then put him in the middle of beer hill & have occy straps set up to elevate him , should he tilt or fall.
then everytime Simmons f*cks up, beer hill can just all take turns at smashing him one in the nose.

Are you a coward.... need a bunch of 20+ blokes to take a guy? To be honest Im not suprised by such a response. And gauging from the polls.... a large proportion of CSSC members disagree with your opinions in relation to Simmons, I can only guess that unlike yourself they are not hypocrites and would not have a go at someone who shares the same opinion as themselves (Being that he is ok... not a superstar like you would WANT people to think I rate him as)

And like Frenzy & Reefy.... for f**k sake this whole sticking together bullsh*t is really going over the top now.... I posted last at 10am..... yet coincidentally you both reply to it within 6 minutes of eachother some 10 hours later :roll:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You are truly f**ked Sutho.

When they coined the phrase "you can't argue with idiots" they were definitely saying it with you in mind.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Cavalry said:
Spuddy, let go mate, it's over.

Here comes the cavalry! Its over? I havent started!

Dyslexic Child Frenzy Translation said:
I have no comeback Sutho.

They coined the phrase "you can't argue with idiots", why dont you realise this when you try to argue with an idiot like myself? It takes 4+ of us to attack you and we still struggle. PS. Simmons is sh*t

Latest posts