What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only one hope left.....

RABK

Referee
-We beat Sharks and Dragons.

-Souths lose to both Cowboys and Sharks.

Bring it on.

Jordan

Juniors
Souths losing to Cowboys and Sharks is very possible.

The Knights beating the Sharks is very possible.

Knights v Dragons...well, if the Knights are in a position where they have to win that game to avoid the wooden spoon than anything could happen.

thuganomics

Coach
Imagine Sunday afternoon at Kograh.

The Dragons need to win to become number 1 - the Knights need to win to become number 14.

~knights~

Juniors
I'm glad next week that the knights play the sharkies 1st

We play saturday night ....they play on sunday(sths v cowboys)

It will make our last home game the more interesting :)

pantherz9103

First Grade
CycloneSteve said:
Yeah gorram Panthers and Rabbits.....stop winning!!!!

You shouldn't have lost your first 13 games in a row. Even with your injury toll its not like you didn't have to chances to win some of those games.

RABK

Referee
Thanks for been the team we broke the duck on.

Btw, your nothing short of a disgrace, your a fickle f**kwit of a supporter...your only happy when their winning but when their losing your ripping into them with absolute garbage that wreaks of a bandwagoner.

I'm guessing your name was the only two years you went to a game.

Gene Krupa

Referee
~knights~ said:
I'm glad next week that the knights play the sharkies 1st

We play saturday night ....they play on sunday(sths v cowboys)

It will make our last home game the more interesting :)

Maybe we can return the favour to them like the time we needed to lose 12 or less to get the minor premiership.

Only seems fair.

Gene Krupa

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
You shouldn't have lost your first 13 games in a row. Even with your injury toll its not like you didn't have to chances to win some of those games.

f**k off!

~bedsy~

First Grade
thuganomics said:
I'm confident on us winning both games...im just not sure if the Rabbitohs will lose both games.
I agree with that.
They need to pick up their game abit though to beat these teams.

Ohhh I wouldnt be sooo confident against the Dragons! But it will definately be a great game. Either way tho You can be happy knowing that alot of the teams, whose fans were ripping into you, you kicked their asses second half of the season :D

Alex28

Coach
it is our spoon. We needed the Bunnies to lose the last 3 games because we WONT beat the Dragons.

thuganomics

Coach
Alex28 said:
it is our spoon. We needed the Bunnies to lose the last 3 games because we WONT beat the Dragons.

Disagreed. If the Spoon is on the line and we dont have any major injuries we will beat the Dragons.

Alex28

Coach
you must be watching a different game to me then. the one i'm watching - no one will beat the dragons.

you might want to take off those red and blue glasses and see reality...

thuganomics

Coach
Im confident we will win. If we are 1 point behind the Bunnies coming into the game and will need a win to avoid the spoon we will win. The boys have been busting their asses off the past 6 weeks to try to offload the spoon, and if they come up against the Dragons needing a win to secure them not getting the spoon you better believe they will be fired up. I don't care who they are versing.

I wouldn't say you WONT beat the Dragons anything is possible and the Dragons should be content with a top four, top two would be nice, because it would give us a second chance! but top four is enough.I'd rather Knights win to avoide the spoon.

The thing that concerns me is that every team we have beat with the exception of the eels has been going through a form slump, we havent beat anyone thats been red hot yet, I know the wins have been good but I am sure that we are all mature enough to admit it.

The sharks are beatable, but will be f**king tough after there win kimmorley was outstanding, albeit against a sh*thouse team.

And the Dragons, if an inform Parra and Bronco's cant beat them well its going to be an uphill battle to say the least.

Getting the spoon to me isnt the end of the world we've shown great form and new players have established themselves and old ones have found form again I'm looking to next season now.

Latest posts