What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford Announcement @ 12 tommorow!

Zaphod

Juniors
Prodigal Eel said:
CC whats happened to J.king?.....not long ago roosters were goin after him and was being talked about as the next aus rep?

He broke a nail and has never recovered. He had just had a perfect french manicure and the psychological effects are still showing. no amount of buffing and polishing could repair it for him

Mr Saab

Referee
King should quit league, commit to his legal studies full time and then get involved in league somehow as a suit

Zaphod

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
King should quit league, commit to his legal studies full time and then get involved in league somehow as a suit

or just stop getting his nails done weekly and start playing football. I cant believe how much of a cat that guy has become, why did this have to be the one guy the Roosters didnt sign!

LESStar58

Referee
eelavation said:
I heard from a very reliable source that he went to the "Jam factory" in Melbourne and bought himself a steak sandwich and chips, you heard it here first.

Really? sh*t! It's a pity I didn't go to work today! If I had seenhim I woulda slapped him upside the head and told him to stop being a little bitch!

shadow grinder

First Grade
everyone seems to be having a go at orford for not making the decision today...but has anyone thought that maybe 2UE are just full of sh*t?

that's what i'm thinking Shadow... I thought it this morning. The Herald Sun down here said that he was waiting on Ross, and that would mean over the weekend at the earliest, so who knows what to believe

Mr Saab

Referee
steaming stormer said:
he was mentally rattled last week too when he picked apart Canberra wasn't he

well seeing as canberra offered NOTHING and the storm managed to lead only 8-0 after 75 mins...well....i am confident this weekend

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I can understand the Storm guys wanting to hang onto him,

but I hate all this dramatcis

aussies1st

Staff member
Twizzle said:
yeh, I can understand the Storm guys wanting to hang onto him,

but I hate all this dramatcis

Its just Orford trying to show how important he is in an attempt to cause a bidding war for him

redandgreenduck

Juniors
steaming stormer said:
that's what i'm thinking Shadow... I thought it this morning. The Herald Sun down here said that he was waiting on Ross, and that would mean over the weekend at the earliest, so who knows what to believe
stormer.. gee's you're thick.He's waiting for Ross to announce he is of to souths !!(which he is)

Latest posts