What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford: Forward 3.5 somersault with twist.

kickback said:

you would not have a clue about what go's on up here buddy, all i'm saying is that if anyone who knows anything about the game knows that we were robbed by the ref.

Just a couple of dickheads opened there mouth at the wrong time and they got smashed! i just got back from london 4 days ago and if you think thats bad i'm sorry to say but your wrong! thats where you get stabbed for cheering the other team, not bashed! people just have to respect where they are i think! these 2 were going over board and it was always going to happen!!!!

Whatever :roll:

Kiwi

First Grade
Orford took a dive, did it cost us that game, probably not. I think the better team won on the night, but it could have been a turning point.

OVP

Coach
Kiwi said:
Orford took a dive, did it cost us that game, probably not. I think the better team won on the night, but it could have been a turning point.

Personally Kiwi, and i hate the Boncos believe me, that i thought every crucial decision went the Storm's way. The no-try for obstruction was a total joke. Quite frankly, if the Storm player wasnt good enough to make a 1 on 1 tackle in a semi, then its them who should be penalised. The second player was never obstructed at all and SHOULD have made the tackle. A fair try was ruined by the dumbest rule of them all.

Kiwi

First Grade
mightybears said:
Poor Old 'we Was Robbed' Wayne
Boo Hoo

All he needs to do is become bitter, whinge a hell of alot more and he could pass off as a bears fan

Look, I think it was a fair call because Tate went thru gap that Orford could of cover defend, if Orford was not Taken out by Darren Smith.

I think people should think if Orford Did tackle Tate would he be over the try line? I don't think he will get over the line, hence the penalty for obstuction

I think it could go either way but hey, People might think i am bias.

I know I was probably looking through Storm coloured glasses, but to me, when they showed the replay, it was a cut and dried case. Smith made contact with a player in the defensive line, and Tate ran through the hole created. To not rule it an obstruction would have been to go against the way the rule has been interpreted for at least the last two seasons.

Like the rule or not, it is the rule, and was applied accordingly

Surandy

Bench
Typical, thread started by Insanewank. The Tigers got beat by Storm, get over it. Given your view I seriously doubt you even saw the game or the replay of the incident.

Whats Doing

Bench
I don't think I have ever heard Bennett being gracious in defeat. It is always someone else's fault and never his team. Maybe he needs to critically examine his own coaching style with no wins over the past 6 weeks instead of bleating about the ref and others. As someone else has said, Bennett should take a leaf out of Graham Murray's book and congratulate the other team for their play.

ozboy

Juniors
Wayne Bennett is the biggest whingebag in the world of RL.

Perhaps it down to the fact that his coaching methods are well past their use-by date.

No doubt though that the usual 5/6 Broncos make the Kangaroos team, no matter how crap they are.