What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford wants out??

Sharkie™

Juniors
maybe he wants to go back to melbourne because he is home sick....but didnt he leave melbourne because he is home sick for sydney....is it possible to be home sick for 2 places, or maybe he is one of those people how doesnt know what the f**k they want.

ShArKsMaN said:
maybe he wants to go back to melbourne because he is home sick....but didnt he leave melbourne because he is home sick for sydney....is it possible to be home sick for 2 places, or maybe he is one of those people how doesnt know what the f**k they want.
You mean he is a woman?

Hurriflatch

Referee
If he is home sick for Sydney in Melbourne
and Melbourne in Sydney

then Canberra are a shoe in to sign him

Briza

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I wonder if the bust up has anything to do with who's in the no. 6 jersey.

Yep - he's Livid because Witt isn't playing beside him.

Damn Freak!

DeeGan

Bench
Alot of speculation on what seems to be a rumour from channel seven in Sydney? I don't think he is going anywhere. Before the age of professionalism players and coaches disputed tactics, nothing has changed in the modern era especially when dealing with feisty little halfbacks.

"A mountain out of a mole hill" springs to mind here.

As for Matt Orford to the Gold Coast? Two chances - 1. None and 2. Buckleys

Someone alluded to Preston Campbell playing fullback for the Chargers - true, though his last effort in the number one was for Cronulla in 2002 when Kimmorley came to the shire. For those who missed it - it was awful and a red line was put through his name as a future fullback in the NRL :lol: Our fullback will most likely be Richie Mathers (Leeds) or Clinton Greenshields (Stg Illawarra).

DeeGan

Bench
DeeGan said:
Alot of speculation on what seems to be a rumour from channel seven in Sydney? I don't think he is going anywhere. Before the age of professionalism players and coaches disputed tactics, nothing has changed in the modern era especially when dealing with feisty little halfbacks.

"A mountain out of a mole hill" springs to mind here.
For what it is worth, Danny Weidler reported on the Footy Show tonight that George Mimis had spoken to him confirming Des Hasler and Matt Orford were all good dismissing this evening's rumour. Take it or leave it - Weidler may be a hit and miss man though I am willing to believe this incident is nothing out of the normal in any NRL team today and the story has been exaggerated.

Hmmmmmmmm keep Hasler as a coach or keep Orford as a player....I sure as freaking hell know which one I'D be turfing out the back door with a boot print on his bum if I was on the board with Delmege & co.

:nwave: Bubbye now Dessie!...Thanks for coming! :nwave:

effnic

Bench
shadow grinder said:
we dont need this drop kick back....he wont leave manly....aslong as he has his cash he is happy.
You storm fans are really pathetic how much of a drop kick was he when he was in the storm jumper before any contract negotiations. Also thanks for Bell ;-) . And if he only cared about cash he would be running around in a souths jersey.

Uhhhh - I wouldn't be so quick to criticise, Effnic...1999 is a lot more recent than 1996...If you get my drift! ;-)

And let's not even mention semi finals series participated in in that period!!

c_eagle

Juniors
eelavation said:
ok, if something blows over in the coming week and Hasler is paid out than the club are looking at 3 sets of payouts in the space of a fortnight..:?

crisis anyone??
Tbh, Alberts and Cleal got released, I doubt it cost us a cent.

effnic

Bench
Bring Back the Spliff said:
Uhhhh - I wouldn't be so quick to criticise, Effnic...1999 is a lot more recent than 1996...If you get my drift! ;-)

And let's not even mention semi finals series participated in in that period!!
Sorry mate dont get your drift at all doesnt seem to be on topic.