What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 1 - GAME DAY THREAD

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Okay - but you’re implying that Cleary has done better, which is simply not true.

Nicho was playing with TWELVE men for 72 minutes …!

Do you really think that Moses or Cleary would’ve been able to pull off a win under those circumstances???
Yeah both would have kicked far better. I've never seen QLD apply so little pressure to kickers before. I guess because they always had the game won really.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not as many as Nicho getting torn to pieces. The bloke just can't defend.

I'll leave you to your circle jerk now
Nah mate...no circle jerks going on around here. We're all aware of Nicho's deficiencies at certain times. At the end of the day he's a champion bloke who's overcome some serious hurdles to get where he is and is an awesome role model who does heaps of work for those less fortunate. Hopefully Moses can have a blinder this week and take his origin spot so Nicho can focus on the Sharks once he gets his calf right. And for the record...Nicho wasn't on his own in being the reason in why NSW got hammered.

If anyone has been watching Suaalii the last couple of years he has accidents written all over his game. The high tackles and knee lifting have never been corrected.
He was always a major gamble pick.
Which means when he goes to union unless he changes plenty of time watching the game suspensded

Most NSW fans follow their teams they don't give a shit about origin...
Exactly, it's best way to be
Qld it's Qld first club team second.
They have it all wrong.
I want to go back to how origin was you could play on weekend before if injured replaced for Wednesday that way clubs not effected

DJDL

Bench
The guy was the 7, he wants to be a 7 but did nothing to control the game. His kicking was terrible too.

That’s about the size of it.
Though I wouldn’t say his kicking game was terrible, but it was decidedly average.

I’m disappointed for the guy, but he had ample opportunity to stand up and lead the team around. There were long periods of the game where they were utterly directionless. Sadly, that falls at Nicko’s feet.

Generalzod

Immortal
Apparently ratings on the nine network dropped when the ref gave Suali the flick suck shit.....These farkers on the NRL have themselves to blame....Would you be giving your hard earned just to watch Klein f**k the game up.

ragzouken

Juniors
That’s about the size of it.
Though I wouldn’t say his kicking game was terrible, but it was decidedly average.

I’m disappointed for the guy, but he had ample opportunity to stand up and lead the team around. There were long periods of the game where they were utterly directionless. Sadly, that falls at Nicko’s feet.
Looked like he wigged it and got ptsd when suallii went off :(