What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 3 TV ratings

Woods99

Juniors
Green Machine said:
Sure Woods. What the f**k, if you’re going to moan like a big girls blouse, how about I post them again:

Viewing Figures:
Match Average: Kick off to Full Time
Sydney - 1,015,000
Brisbane - 731,000
Melbourne - 388,000
Adelaide - 89,000
Regional NSW/Queensland - 1,171,000

Telecast Average: Complete coverage
Sydney - 925,000
Brisbane - 685,000
Melbourne - 374,000
Adelaide - 90,000
Regional NSW/Queensland - 958,000

Match Peak:
Sydney - 1,102,000
Brisbane - 768,000
Melbourne - 418,000
Adelaide - 107,000
Regional NSW/Queensland - 1,229,000

ATR data prepared by NBN Television; OZTAM data prepared with the assistance of Channel 9 note that the match was not telecast in Perth on the Nine Network.

GM,

Just as a matter of interest, and please do not take offence, but were you born in Australia? You seem to be having difficulty with Australian slang.

The only thing that I have moaned about in the last few days has been the demise of the gallant Woods at the hands of Easts and then Randwick, and I would certainly not share that pain with you leaguies.

Try harder.

Green Machine

First Grade
Woods99 said:
GM,

Just as a matter of interest, and please do not take offence, but were you born in Australia? You seem to be having difficulty with Australian slang.

The only thing that I have moaned about in the last few days has been the demise of the gallant Woods at the hands of Easts and then Randwick, and I would certainly not share that pain with you leaguies.

Try harder.

Woods,
I thought you posted a while back, that the APC was going to be the next big thing in Australian Union. Greg Growden wrote an interesting article on it this morning.

It’s a shame over here at League Unlimited, you are harnessed into wearing kryptonite and unlike over at Planet Union where you dominate those pages with your Super Debating Powers,

taipan

Referee
Woods99 said:
GM,

I care about the ratings for Origin Of the Species as much as I care about the ratings for "Big Brother", pro wrestling, or stock car racing.

I don't watch any of them.

Nor do I consider the ratings to be much more than a barometer of the mediocrity of popular taste.

Sorry to disappoint you.

The barometer of a fair swag of east coast Australia,which according to the census you reside.
your lack of interest QED is not going to disappoint one iota.

icewind

Juniors
why is it thugby supporters find the urge to try and spread their propaganda in league forums so much more than leagueis infest rugby forums? makes you think.

Paley

Juniors
icewind said:
why is it thugby supporters find the urge to try and spread their propaganda in league forums so much more than leagueis infest rugby forums? makes you think.

Isn't this a rugby forum? I realise it's called LeagueUnlimited but I assumed it was rugby league - or is it some other league and not rugby?

Woods99 said:
Don't worry about it, it won't happen. We prefer people with some sort of education.

Wow Woods...swish. Resorting to petty insults! Perhaps I should feel honoured.

I guess a double degree in Law and Economics doesnt count as an education...

:roll:

Once again proving you're a dickhead.

No-one ever went broke catering to the top market? An elite structure built on no grass roots is bound to fail woods. Especially if it is artificially created and sustained by a dwindling base of funds. Who is going to sponsor a 4th tier of union now?

a: no-one and the clubs know it

See your beloved sydney union clubs are whinging about the 'APC' and its detrimental effects on the code? But I guess they don't know as much as you.

So they have hurt one competition and take funds/media attention (hahaha!) away from it, to create yet another souless competition that no-on will watch. Doesn't make much sense to me. But us leaguie's are a lot less educated. So maybe it is beyond my intellectual capacity.

I guess I don't know what I'm talking about...being uneducated and all.

I'll leave the economic analysis to you.

Green Machine said:
Woods,
I thought you posted a while back, that the APC was going to be the next big thing in Australian Union. Greg Growden wrote an interesting article on it this morning.

It’s a shame over here at League Unlimited, you are harnessed into wearing kryptonite and unlike over at Planet Union where you dominate those pages with your Super Debating Powers,

:lol:

When you're ready Woods, TFC awaits your presence.

You girl.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
:lol:

When you're ready Woods, TFC awaits your presence.

You girl.

Funny thing is, when anyone turns up at planet union, he doesn't say shyte, much like here.;-)

Green Machine

First Grade
Woods99 said:
GM,

I care about the ratings for Origin Of the Species as much as I care about the ratings for "Big Brother", pro wrestling, or stock car racing.

I don't watch any of them.

Nor do I consider the ratings to be much more than a barometer of the mediocrity of popular taste.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Woods 99,
So true. Just look at one of your favourite stations who don't care about ratings, Channel 10. They don’t put the same importance on ratings like 7 and 9. Not being a regular viewer of Channel 10, but isn’t it the station that screens programs like Big Brother, Australian Idol, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Neighbours, Danoz Direct and Motor Racing? I believe they have secured a low quality sport to fit in with the loss of the V8 series to Channel 7, on a Sunday afternoon. The V8’s want to go upmarket to Channel 7 and increase their audience and image. Apparent, the V8’s didn’t fit in with the Channel 10 demographic. Woods, were you a Holden man or a Ford man. Next year, will you be turning over to Channel 7 to watch the V8’s on Seven or will you be watching the third commercial channel (10), who will run a mile last behind SBS and ABC in the ratings on a Sunday afternoon, with replays of this new game show called called Super Duper 14?