What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osborne has a cry.. Over nothing.

iHuztruck2.0

Juniors
LOL, nice. Question though...Is that your only silverware you've got the past 30years?
Keep in mind theres no award for losing 4 grand finals in a decade or having the best team on paper 2 years in a row or having an 8 million dollar salary cap either....

God-King Dean

Immortal
Now now iHuztruck2.0, don't get pissy.

Your anger should not be directed at me, but at Greg Eastwood.

If that bastardly thug hadn't taken Soward out with a cowardly flykick to the head, Bulldoigs probably would have won the minor premiership......

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Parra can talk? Didnt they not once but twice now buy their way out of trouble? Once in 95 bought half the cbery side and still lost LOL. And in 2004 when the side was ran into the ground and they bought in about 10 players and wait, cant remember what happend? OH thats right 29-nil in the preliminary final hahahahahahahhaha
Another misguided Dogs fan.

A lot was made of Brian Smith's purchases in 2005, but the fact is that the only player of origin or Aus level that was brought in was Tahu.

The 3 other "big" signings were Morrison, Riddel and Stringer.

In fact, since we took the Canterbury 4 off Superleague's hands in 1996 we have only bought in two players with high rep honours - Tahu and Jason Taylor - prior to the signing of Poore.

Compare that to Canterbury who have bought established Aussie or Origin reps Kimmorley, Ryan, O'Meley, Clyde and Stuart in that time, as well as Kiwis Vagana, Eastwood and Halligan. Not to mention the players who were bought when on the verge of rep selection, such as Tonga, Talau and Haumono. (gee I love the internet :D).

Bred not bought :sarcasm:

Last edited:

iHuztruck2.0

Juniors
Another misguided Dogs fan.

A lot was made of Brian Smith's purchases in 2005, but the fact is that the only player of origin or Aus level that was brought in was Tahu.

The 3 other "big" signings were Morrison, Riddel and Stringer.

In fact, since we took the Canterbury 4 off Superleague's hands in 1996 we have only bought in two players with high rep honours - Tahu and Jason Taylor - prior to the signing of Poore.

Compare that to Canterbury who have bought established Aussie or Origin reps Kimmorley, Ryan, O'Meley, Eastwood, Clyde and Stuart in that time, as well as Kiwis Vagana and Halligan. Not to mention the players who were bought when on the verge of rep selection, such as Tonga, Talau and Haumono. (gee I love the internet :D).

Bred not bought :sarcasm:

Regardless, we win premierships. You have not won one since 83. So whether is bred not bought, or bought not bred, either way your sh*t club has got it wrong for the past 24 years.

Delboy

First Grade
Oh well, the Dogs still have the Oasis salary cap. They pursue players seemingly prepared to pay overs , and yet they have Hannant, Morris,Ennis, Ryan as origin players and Roberts, Idris, Patten and then they sign 2 first graders from the Tigers and still have room to chase Mateo, Mortimer , Keating et al.

Marvellous admin, the old Sea Eagles accountant must be there.

iHuztruck2.0

Juniors
Anyway boys nice chatting il be back on tomorrow. This should give the Eels and Merged Entity fans some time to develop some material.

Also i just want to note that i enjoy this site, its been nice talking.

aqua_duck

Coach
Cuz John Green and Darryl Millard are so awesome dude

oh wait thats right they r sh*t the only good one was Luke Patten and he is a Illawarra Junior, or wait is it St George? I get confused see, cus your 'club' is a merged entity
Gees your very harsh, calling Josh Morris sh*t

Johns Magic

Referee
The last one we won was 3 years before Terry Lamb came out and said he was a drug cheat for his entire career oh wait that was Andrew Johns, Newscastles greatest export next to the kilos of danny wicks cocaine

Yeah those eccies really helped his game.

aqua_duck

Coach
The last one we won was 3 years before Terry Lamb came out and said he was a drug cheat for his entire career oh wait that was Andrew Johns, Newscastles greatest export next to the kilos of danny wicks cocaine
you're right we covered up Joey's drug issues, abit like you guys covered up Willie's

Latest posts