What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osborne has a cry.. Over nothing.

Ridders

Coach
Who in our management has stated that we are trying to sign up all these Parra players? The only player our management has seriously coveted is Mortimer. Did that article actually have a quote stating our interest in Keating?

_Johnsy

Referee
Bred not bought.

FMD how much of a sook can you be Bulldogs 4 life, what are you 12 ? suck it up sweetie.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
blah blah your recruitment policy still couldn't knock us out last year - all our juniors that you are trying to pinch were just too good for you in the prelim. :p

Even one of your own "family" decided to send his son to Parra because he knew our system would turn him into a better player. And now the kid likes it so much he is going to stay.

Face it Doggies, you'll get who we don't want!

Raider_69

Post Whore
See its times like this, the Bred not bought t's will come back to haunt dogs fans for years

they have no junior development, they are the new roosters, complete transit lounge, and just buy up others talent becuase as a club they cant identify and nuture young talent into NRL talent... Still waiting on Ben Barba are we? :lol:

Bred not bought indeed. :lol:

aqua_duck

Coach
Firstly I say a little about our juniors Harold matts 17 premierships sg ball 11 prmierships not to mention 7 club championships. Enough said went through the bulldogs out of your top 17 13 are not local juniors. At the end of the day bulldogs fans your team can not produce so you have to buy. So ozzy was right bulldogs have seen that we are overloaded with good talented players no one wants to leave our proud club perfect example Kevin Kingston. I guess buying a prmierships is more important to the bulldogs. As for your team your captain is a parra junior so pleases grow your own talent that's right you can't!!!!!!
I counted 15 aren't local juniors

Tom Ace

Bench
I really hate this Osborne bloke. He comes out with some really stupid comments and you can tell, he's scared and jealous of our club. We have done the best job recruiting players out of any team for both the 2009 and 2010 season so of course we are again going to try to strengthen out side once more for 2011 in any areas we feel need strengthening. It's simply smart management by the games best management.

Osbornes comments are well out of line, especially considering we haven't even spoken to any players manager about anything! And what strikes me as odd is that the bloke says "They probably need to spend more money on their junior programs instead of trying to sign our kids."

Yeah, great comment there Ozzy you big goose. We've only got some of the games best young talent. Guys like Martin Tapau, Rhys Jack, Daniel Harrison etc. Oh, not to mention we have DOMINATED the Harold Matthews and SG Ball competitions for a few years now, finishing minor premiers in HM on a couple of occasions as well as winning the competition in 2007 and 2009. And finishing minor premiers twice in SG ball and winning the competition last year.

Wake up Osborne. You could learn a thing or two from our management. EVERY team now days has to buy players and we're lucky enough to have had the likes of Maitua, Mason, Williams, Tonga, Hughes, Sherwin etc depart since 2007 which left a huge gap in our salary cap that Greenberg and co have filled and will continue to fill to the brim with the best signings possible.

Well done Todd and co, easily the games best management.

Bred not bought?

Last edited:

Western_Eel

Juniors
haha what a loser, suck it up parra fans, you cant keep them all & before you guys start to whinge and have a sook, im sure you have a bought a fair few players over the years, it happens.
the funny thing is i bet we will keep them all.

iHuztruck2.0

Juniors
Parra can talk? Didnt they not once but twice now buy their way out of trouble? Once in 95 bought half the cbery side and still lost LOL. And in 2004 when the side was ran into the ground and they bought in about 10 players and wait, cant remember what happend? OH thats right 29-nil in the preliminary final hahahahahahahhaha

Western_Eel

Juniors
I dont understand why anyone would be bidding over him anyway, we haven't even seen him under pressure yet! remember it was Robson that got us to the grand final not keating.

iHuztruck2.0

Juniors
This is good. For once Canterbury aren't trying to poach Dragons juniors.
Cuz John Green and Darryl Millard are so awesome dude

oh wait thats right they r sh*t the only good one was Luke Patten and he is a Illawarra Junior, or wait is it St George? I get confused see, cus your 'club' is a merged entity

Western_Eel

Juniors
Parra can talk? Didnt they not once but twice now buy their way out of trouble? Once in 95 bought half the cbery side and still lost LOL. And in 2004 when the side was ran into the ground and they bought in about 10 players and wait, cant remember what happend? OH thats right 29-nil in the preliminary final hahahahahahahhaha
Are you still upset that we danced around you like 2 games ago?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Cuz John Green and Darryl Millard are so awesome dude

oh wait thats right they r sh*t the only good one was Luke Patten and he is a Illawarra Junior, or wait is it St George? I get confused see, cus your 'club' is a merged entity

0,,6910314,00.jpg

Latest posts