What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
Brutal schedule for niners, but we got 2 quality qbs lol. Semi easy start for trey. Sone great matchups across the league

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Can’t wait for season to start just to watch my bills f**k up again.

ps anyone know a good nfl store in Sydney that sells bills jerseys? Same old shit, raiders, New England, Dallas.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can’t wait for season to start just to watch my bills f**k up again.

ps anyone know a good nfl store in Sydney that sells bills jerseys? Same old shit, raiders, New England, Dallas.

I think one in middle of city would.....

Heard that there has been a betting plunge on the JETS

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Umm no.

the reason why lots of betting is because of the odd factor. I can’t see any more than 5 wins for them this year. Also hard to take a coach seriously when he looks like Michael Vella.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Because I want to try it on first. I like to visibly see and try before I buy normally. Any recommendations for websites that is affordable? New era I am assuming ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Because I want to try it on first. I like to visibly see and try before I buy normally. Any recommendations for websites that is affordable? New era I am assuming ?

It sounds like you've been analed by low stock of Bills merchandise. A very rare type of analing.

King-Gutho94

Coach
My 3 week trip to the USA starts next week includes a tour of Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.

Any cowboys fans on here that see the ground on TV. Is it great stadium and something to look forward to.

jk13

First Grade
I’ve never seen a player go from so hated to luved like sherm in sf.
Just quietly my plums are so ripe for this weekend, eels then niners, life is good

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am just hoping the Dolphins make the playoffs.

Two playoff appearances since 2001 (2008 & 2016) and haven't won a play off since 2000.

They haven't won a Superbowl since 1973 so closing in on half a century next season.

Hopefully when we reach 2036 Parra have won at least 1 more premiership and don't crack the 50 year drought.