What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yay, we beat the Patriots first up. Good to get a first up win over a division rival.
Need the running game to get some traction though.
I don't recall Miami coming back from 21 points down in the last quarter in the past 15 years since I started supporting them like they did today.

Eelectrica

Referee
I don't recall Miami coming back from 21 points down in the last quarter in the past 15 years since I started supporting them like they did today.
Yeah. Especially against a team like the Ravens on their home turf. First time they've given up a lead like that in a long time as well.

Waddle and Hill make quite a pair. Can't double team them both. Tua having a great second half is encouraging.

Getting that defence back on track would mean we'll be in every game.

Bills next who have our number the last few years, but I'm not dreading the game now. Lol.

jk13

First Grade
90B6D589-DC3E-49F7-B559-33111E16CAC0.jpegDude looks so happy, looks like we’ll lose the Super Bowl to the bills by about 20

Eelectrica

Referee
So Buffalo has blown the doors off the SB champs and last years #1 AFC seed.
Nope not worried about next weeks game at all. Lol.

Holy hell. The only thing stopping Buffalo having an unbeaten season is resting players in the final couple of rounds with the #1 seed wrapped up.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm doing a six week round the world trip between December and February. The last stop is Vegas on the weekend that the Pro Bowl is expected to be on. There was talk of changes to the Pro Bowl, but I am planning on getting to the match if it is on the Sunday.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm doing a six week round the world trip between December and February. The last stop is Vegas on the weekend that the Pro Bowl is expected to be on. There was talk of changes to the Pro Bowl, but I am planning on getting to the match if it is on the Sunday.

you'd wanna get your tickets pretty early

jk13

First Grade
niners are playing raiders on new years day in vegas. was hoping to slip over for it, would be good to check out the stadium. alot of people resell their tickets through ticket stub, thats where i've gotten mine in the past but there usually is around 200% mark up

Eelectrica

Referee
Didn't see us beating the Bills today. Absolutely huge.
Buffalo is still the team to beat in the AFC, but this was another game the Dolphins just don't win usually.

Cinci next week is another huge game. Hope Tua is good to go because he's quietly having a great season so far.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Didn't see us beating the Bills today. Absolutely huge.
Buffalo is still the team to beat in the AFC, but this was another game the Dolphins just don't win usually.

Cinci next week is another huge game. Hope Tua is good to go because he's quietly having a great season so far.
My brother was in Miami for the game today.

He was pleased with the Atmosphere.

He reckons they weren't as full on as the college game he went to in Texas last weekend but its hard to compete with as College Football is just as passionate the NFL.

Chipmunk

Coach
My brother was in Miami for the game today.

He was pleased with the Atmosphere.

He reckons they weren't as full on as the college game he went to in Texas last weekend but its hard to compete with as College Football is just as passionate the NFL.
What game did he go to in Texas?

Latest posts