What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I actualy can't see how Phili could turn that around. They literally had no answers I'm defense once the 49rs warmed up. Barely looked like getting a stop.
While Phili had to work hard for their yard all game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Jaguars and Miami are a red hot chance. Bally still have to go to Jags and 49rs and face Miami at home.
I'd probably have my money on the Jags to jag no 1 seed based on the softest draw even tho I feel the other two are better sides

jk13

First Grade
Means nothing if the cows can’t get it done now except a shitload of confidence. But talk about putting your words into actions, beatbox deebo delivering the beats

jk13

First Grade
It always depends on match ups. Weaknesses vs strengths and how the scheme can pull it off with the players it has

T.S Quint

Coach
Wow, what a game.
Been looking forward to this all season. I expected something a lot closer, tbh. Was not confident of a win, but man they really showed up today.

The first quarter was like a whole different game than the rest. Philly dominating in defence, and moving down the field easily. Only our red zone defence kept us in the game at that point.

Our offence was fantastic, helped by some very dodgy defence from the Eagles. Some missed tackles that really should have been made helped the score blow out.

When Greenlaw got ejected and Philly went down and scored I got a bit worried. Then to score again in our next drive, and then the next, and then the next…feels good man.

I don’t see this as revenge for last season. I would rather our players just shut up and let their football do the talking. As it turned out, they at least backed up their trash talk.

Philly will still be hard to beat in the playoffs, if we do happen to meet again. This game doesn’t mean much by that stage.

T.S Quint

Coach
Jags f**ken GONE!!!!

Protect your QBs folks.
So many of them injured this season.

And I say this as someone who follows a team with a mostly mediocre offensive line, who couldn't protect their QB in the NFC Championship game last season.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Jags f**ken GONE!!!!

Protect your QBs folks.
So many of them injured this season.

And I say this as someone who follows a team with a mostly mediocre offensive line, who couldn't protect their QB in the NFC Championship game last season.
Speaking from experience your right.

Miami's only 2 playoff appearance in past 15 years (2016, 2022) the QB has got injured 2 weeks out and hasn't been there for the Wildcard match.

Last year especially i reckon cost us against the Bills with Tua having to sit out with concussion. Like we took the Bills to the wire with a 3rd String Z-Grade backup QB.

T.S Quint

Coach
Speaking from experience your right.

Miami's only 2 playoff appearance in past 15 years (2016, 2022) the QB has got injured 2 weeks out and hasn't been there for the Wildcard match.

Last year especially i reckon cost us against the Bills with Tua having to sit out with concussion. Like we took the Bills to the wire with a 3rd String Z-Grade backup QB.

How are you feeling about your defence at the moment?
Been a while since I’ve watched a Dolphins game, so have only seen highlights. They’ve struggled against the better teams, but are demolishing everyone else. Tyreek in the MVP conversation (not likely to get it though, we all know it’s a QB award).

Latest posts