What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Pazza

First Grade
He does floaty passes like jimmy g

Yeah he doesn't have the zip that the elite qbs have but he's developed enough from last season and he has enough wr/te talent that defences have to respect the passing game.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Raiders fans are truly delusional...

They honestly reckon that:

* Derek Carr is an MVP-calibre QB (even in his best year, he was nowhere near the top)

* Darren Waller is the best TE in the NFL (dude is basically an oversized slot WR; can't run routes, and he can't block - how is he better than all the elite TE's going around?)

* Maxx Crosby is the best pass rusher in the NFL (I rate him highly, but to say he is the best is just stupid)

No wonder this team never goes anywhere.

Eelectrica

Referee
Jets beating the Bills is one I didn't see coming.
Weird thing for the Bills is they had a tough start to the season schedule wise and they coasted through it, looking unbeatable at times.

No win ever comes easy for Miami. Did all we could to lose at times.

Now come on Rams, keep TB's season from hell going.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bills are not unbeatable. This is a very open year.
Phili now must be elevated to your no 1 in power rankings.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Jets beating the Bills is one I didn't see coming.
Weird thing for the Bills is they had a tough start to the season schedule wise and they coasted through it, looking unbeatable at times.

No win ever comes easy for Miami. Did all we could to lose at times.

Now come on Rams, keep TB's season from hell going.
Thoughts on Tua's progession

Eelectrica

Referee
Thoughts on Tua's progession
Really great to see. It looks like we've finally found a QB. Strange to see a Dolphins team that defenses are starting to fear.

This is a real make or break year for Tua and I'd say he'll be sticking around for a while.

Can't count the wins until they're in the bag, but I'm really hopeful we'll see Tua in a playoff game or 2, or 3? Can we go 4?!

T.S Quint

Coach
Bills are not unbeatable. This is a very open year.
Phili now must be elevated to your no 1 in power rankings.

No one said Bills are unbeatable. Not many teams go through a year undefeated.
Jets played a very good game, their defence was fantastic. They are a better team this year than anyone expected.

Phili ain’t number 1 for me until they show they can beat better teams. They are doing what’s asked of them and can only play who is on their schedule, but the Bills have had a tougher road than them so far.

Phili still right up there though.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Raiders release Jonathan Abram

The only defensive back with any sort of ability we have, and we let him go...

Figures.

This is the same team that happily traded away Khalil Mack, happily let Nnamdi Asomugha go, and we happily let Charles Woodson go - only to get him back when he was old, and ineffective.

Stupidity runs deep in this team's DNA...

T.S Quint

Coach
Raiders release Jonathan Abram

The only defensive back with any sort of ability we have, and we let him go...

Figures.

This is the same team that happily traded away Khalil Mack, happily let Nnamdi Asomugha go, and we happily let Charles Woodson go - only to get him back when he was old, and ineffective.

Stupidity runs deep in this team's DNA...

Why not trade him? Surely they could have gotten an offer, even a late rounder. Wait until after the deadline and then just release him? Must be something behind the scenes we don’t know.